Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? 19:45 - Apr 12 with 1610 viewsfactual_blue

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 20:08 - Apr 12 with 1194 viewseireblue

Hmmm, not including the community run centres.

I think someone is worried.
Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 20:12 - Apr 12 with 1189 viewsDubtractor

You missed out Sudbury.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 20:14 - Apr 12 with 1188 viewsjeera

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 20:12 - Apr 12 by Dubtractor

You missed out Sudbury.

Exactly, I was about to say the same.

It's crap, like really crap.

But a part of me was still put out it had been overlooked.

Strange.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 20:25 - Apr 12 with 1174 viewseireblue

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 20:14 - Apr 12 by jeera

Strange.

Lumped in with Stowmarket, probably because a Stowmarket+Sudbury=Lowestoft.

But clearly done to obfuscate that Sudbury is closer to Lavenham, which would elevate it somewhat.
Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 20:33 - Apr 12 with 1162 viewsDubtractor

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 20:25 - Apr 12 by eireblue

Lumped in with Stowmarket, probably because a Stowmarket+Sudbury=Lowestoft.

But clearly done to obfuscate that Sudbury is closer to Lavenham, which would elevate it somewhat.

Actually, might be that TWTD limits polls to 10 options?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 20:37 - Apr 12 with 1158 viewshoppy

Do you have to have visited to give your rating, or can you just go on what you’ve heard - a la match ratings given after just listening on Radio Suffolk?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 21:13 - Apr 12 with 1127 viewssuffolkpoker

You missed out Sudbury.

You missed all of Norfolk. No appointments needed just rock up anytime

TWTD

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 21:58 - Apr 12 with 1099 viewsfactual_blue

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 20:37 - Apr 12 by hoppy

Do you have to have visited to give your rating, or can you just go on what you’ve heard - a la match ratings given after just listening on Radio Suffolk?

I would imagine so, yes.

Login to get fewer ads

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 21:59 - Apr 12 with 1097 viewseireblue

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 20:33 - Apr 12 by Dubtractor

Actually, might be that TWTD limits polls to 10 options?

Maybe. But it does strike me as little bit, well not well thought out.

Look, someone has to say this. Factors is a bit like an ageing member of the monarchy.

Hoppy has started to step-up on council recycling tip based reportage.

Maybe it is time that someone suggests that Factors can keep some of his more ceremonial duties, but some of transitioning work needs to start.
Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 22:12 - Apr 12 with 1086 viewsfactual_blue

You missed out Sudbury.

Oh dear.

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 22:13 - Apr 12 with 1082 viewsfactual_blue

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 20:14 - Apr 12 by jeera

Strange.

Oh dear

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 22:15 - Apr 12 with 1082 viewsjeera

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 22:13 - Apr 12 by factual_blue

Oh dear

Can't handle the competition huh?

That's why you missed it out, too close for comfort.

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 22:19 - Apr 12 with 1076 viewsfactual_blue

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 22:15 - Apr 12 by jeera

Can't handle the competition huh?

That's why you missed it out, too close for comfort.

You need to read things more carefully.

Even Dubbers managed to spot Sudbury is there, and correctly identified that it's Phil's fault it had to be included with Stowmarket.

Even Dubbers.

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 22:19 - Apr 12 with 1076 viewsfactual_blue

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 21:59 - Apr 12 by eireblue

Maybe. But it does strike me as little bit, well not well thought out.

Look, someone has to say this. Factors is a bit like an ageing member of the monarchy.

Hoppy has started to step-up on council recycling tip based reportage.

Maybe it is time that someone suggests that Factors can keep some of his more ceremonial duties, but some of transitioning work needs to start.

You could start by spelling 'Facters' properly, pleb.

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 22:22 - Apr 12 with 1072 viewsjeera

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 22:19 - Apr 12 by factual_blue

You need to read things more carefully.

Even Dubbers managed to spot Sudbury is there, and correctly identified that it's Phil's fault it had to be included with Stowmarket.

Even Dubbers.

I didn't know I had to spot it!

Well I haven't been to Stow's so can't comment.

In actual fact, if we're going there at all, the best one I've been to is in Uttoxeter.

Fantastic layout, better than Bury's by a mile, and the staff are helpful to the point they are happy to help you carry your stuff.

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 22:37 - Apr 12 with 1061 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm going to Foxhall Saturday morning. You're not getting a trip report though you utter weirdos.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 00:05 - Apr 13 with 1047 viewshoppy

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 22:37 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

I'm going to Foxhall Saturday morning. You're not getting a trip report though you utter weirdos.

You not putting your rating on Tip Advisor then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 09:00 - Apr 13 with 972 viewsfactual_blue

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 00:05 - Apr 13 by hoppy

You not putting your rating on Tip Advisor then?

I don't mind you using my TipAdvisor gag from time to time, used after my first ever trip to the new facility over a year ago.

However, persistent use will mean I engage my highly-competent brigade of copyright lawyers. They have a special set of skills; skills they have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make them a nightmare for people like you....

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 09:06 - Apr 13 with 966 viewshype313

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 22:37 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

Don't let the side down J2, it has become folklore now to follow a huge dump with a review.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 09:20 - Apr 13 with 953 viewsBluesky

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 21:13 - Apr 12 by suffolkpoker

You missed all of Norfolk. No appointments needed just rock up anytime

TWTD

IFly Tipping is illegal even in Norfolk...
Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 09:28 - Apr 13 with 942 viewsWeWereZombies

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 09:00 - Apr 13 by factual_blue

I don't mind you using my TipAdvisor gag from time to time, used after my first ever trip to the new facility over a year ago.

However, persistent use will mean I engage my highly-competent brigade of copyright lawyers. They have a special set of skills; skills they have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make them a nightmare for people like you....

Should I ever fall foul of these 'copyright' lawyers I shall elect for trial by jury and insist that the vote is public and at the sounding of The Division Bell...

Also, I had expected some additional decision making information on these recycling centres, for example is there anywhere nearby that one could get an espresso made with freshly ground and recently roasted coffee beans complemented by a slice or two of home made Batteneberg.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 09:41 - Apr 13 with 925 viewseireblue

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 22:19 - Apr 12 by factual_blue

You could start by spelling 'Facters' properly, pleb.

Factors is my nickname for you Facters.

But if it annoys you, I can go with Faczey instead.
Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 09:42 - Apr 13 with 923 viewsBLUEBEAT

Newmarket one is just full of old saddles and crack pipes

Poll: W or W

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 10:18 - Apr 13 with 909 viewsfactual_blue

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 09:28 - Apr 13 by WeWereZombies

Should I ever fall foul of these 'copyright' lawyers I shall elect for trial by jury and insist that the vote is public and at the sounding of The Division Bell...

Also, I had expected some additional decision making information on these recycling centres, for example is there anywhere nearby that one could get an espresso made with freshly ground and recently roasted coffee beans complemented by a slice or two of home made Batteneberg.

There is the Folk Cafe very near to the excellent Bury St Edmunds recycling centre. I'm sure they do coffee as you describe. I gather it is frequented by charming young ladies with Range Rovers. I doubt, however, they serve batteneberg (sic), whatever that is.

My coterie of lawyers rarely let things get as far as a trial, and prefer instead to seek recompense from the estate of the mysteriously-deceased defendant.

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 10:19 - Apr 13 with 907 viewsfactual_blue

Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk? on 09:41 - Apr 13 by eireblue

Factors is my nickname for you Facters.

But if it annoys you, I can go with Faczey instead.

Fiddley-dee Paddy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024