Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol 10:29 - Apr 13 with 1852 viewsSWGF

City fans laughing/offering to drive him east, etc etc

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mark-ashton-wanted-ma

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 10:33 - Apr 13 with 1752 viewstractorboy1978

One of the highest paid CEOs in the Championship and on the EFL board. That's us putting our marker down then.
If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 10:34 - Apr 13 with 1730 viewsIpswichKnight

He sounds competent which is a marked upgrade on any of ME appointments and himself when dealing with football issues. The fact is we will be getting someone in who will be at the club everyday dealing with issues and not having to wait for ME to sign off getting window washing fluid!
If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 10:39 - Apr 13 with 1668 viewsSteve_M

What comes across in that is a professionalism that has been absent from ITFC for a long time, not really sure it was there in Sheepy's time either.

That last bit on the injury records is a reason to hope he doesn't bring any medical staff with him.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 10:40 - Apr 13 with 1642 viewsRegencyBlue

If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 10:33 - Apr 13 by tractorboy1978

One of the highest paid CEOs in the Championship and on the EFL board. That's us putting our marker down then.

Agreed!

Our new owners mean business.
If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 11:05 - Apr 13 with 1449 viewsDarth_Koont

I’ll never understand why fans have such firm views on performance behind the scenes at a club.

A manager at least accumulates a record on the pitch where many of the decisions can be judged as well as overall performance.

But a CEO? You’ll get some indications but it’s only a step above reading tea leaves.

The truth seems to be that they’re just a target on which to project emotions and whatever narrative people want to convince themselves of.

Pronouns: He/Him

If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 11:14 - Apr 13 with 1346 viewspointofblue

Well he’ll fit right in here with the medical side.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 11:20 - Apr 13 with 1287 viewschrismakin

Personally I think this Is a major coup for the club if we get him.

Very experienced. Lots of contacts. No bull accepted. Changed BC for the better despite the fans grumbling.. theyll soon realise what they are missing.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 11:21 - Apr 13 with 1268 viewspointofblue

If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 11:20 - Apr 13 by chrismakin

Personally I think this Is a major coup for the club if we get him.

Very experienced. Lots of contacts. No bull accepted. Changed BC for the better despite the fans grumbling.. theyll soon realise what they are missing.

A case of Be Careful What You Wish For?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 11:24 - Apr 13 with 1218 viewschrismakin

If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 11:21 - Apr 13 by pointofblue

A case of Be Careful What You Wish For?

I hate that phrase lol. But yeah itll be interesting to watch what happens to BC going forwards

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 11:35 - Apr 13 with 1131 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 11:24 - Apr 13 by chrismakin

I hate that phrase lol. But yeah itll be interesting to watch what happens to BC going forwards

If he moves that is....
If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 11:37 - Apr 13 with 1102 viewschrismakin

If you want a relatively balanced view on Ashton before we're invaded by Bristol on 11:35 - Apr 13 by BcarefulwhatUWish4

If he moves that is....

? he's been confirmed as leaving

Steve Lansdown rates him, that's good enough for me... (n/t) (n/t) on 12:03 - Apr 13 with 1002 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 12:03]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024