Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. 12:13 - Apr 13 with 1068 viewsnoggin

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 12:24 - Apr 13 with 1005 viewsGeoffSentence

Was it The Wailers what did it?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 12:26 - Apr 13 with 998 viewsnoggin

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 12:24 - Apr 13 by GeoffSentence

Norwegians, according to Bob.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 12:30 - Apr 13 with 987 viewsGeoffSentence

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 12:26 - Apr 13 by noggin

Norwegians, according to Bob.

Hahaha!

'I'll never forget Norway, they crucified Jesus Christ'

They were a bad lot back in those days, their behaviour has improved over recent years.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 13:08 - Apr 13 with 918 viewsghostofescobar

They've still got Aguero until the end of the season.

GhostOfEscobar

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 13:14 - Apr 13 with 903 viewsfactual_blue

Did the Romans hand Jesus over to the Jews for punishment?

Or have I forgotten my divinity lessons from school?

*Waits for age-baiting 'well you should know Facters, you were there at the time' comments*

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 13:33 - Apr 13 with 865 viewsmonytowbray

Who cares? He was a con man at best and didn't exist at all at worst.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 13:57 - Apr 13 with 818 viewsWD19

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 13:33 - Apr 13 by monytowbray

He died for your sins.
One mans casual shoplifting is another mans death sentence.
I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 14:05 - Apr 13 with 803 viewsmonytowbray

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 13:57 - Apr 13 by WD19

He died for your sins.
One mans casual shoplifting is another mans death sentence.

Ironically if we actually followed the teachings of Jesus we wouldn't need shoplifters.

GG Allin died for my sins.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 14:46 - Apr 13 with 744 viewsleitrimblue

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 13:33 - Apr 13 by monytowbray

Evidence
I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 14:51 - Apr 13 with 736 viewsHARRY10

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 14:46 - Apr 13 by leitrimblue

Evidence

it is not evidence you need, but faith...........belief
I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 14:53 - Apr 13 with 726 viewsleitrimblue

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 14:51 - Apr 13 by HARRY10

it is not evidence you need, but faith...........belief

Don't have a Christian bone in my body, but pretty sure he lived an not sure whether he's a con man or not
I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 14:56 - Apr 13 with 717 viewsjaykay

so man.city will be looking for 2 strikers next season. may i suggest 2 of town strikes

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 15:06 - Apr 13 with 698 viewseastangliaisblue

A con man or just seriously deluded.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 15:07]
I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 15:43 - Apr 13 with 653 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 12:24 - Apr 13 by GeoffSentence

Wait, you mean Jesus was the Sheriff?
I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 16:35 - Apr 13 with 610 viewsbluelagos

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 14:53 - Apr 13 by leitrimblue

Don't have a Christian bone in my body, but pretty sure he lived an not sure whether he's a con man or not

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I was taught that the Romans killed Jesus. Apparently not. on 16:50 - Apr 13 with 583 viewsSwansea_Blue

Was he really? I thought there was evidence that he both existed and was a likely to be a caring dude. If that's the case, I'd have thought those seeking to abuse power, control people and do bad things in his name since are the real con men. And it is nearly always is men.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024