Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ifollow abroad..... 18:05 - Apr 13 with 2381 viewsTheonlywayisup

Currently isolating in Australia 20 floors up. Starved of watching football and just dawned on me can I access ifollow abroad? Would be a pleasant surprise if I can.....
ifollow abroad..... on 18:12 - Apr 13 with 2344 viewsSwansea_Blue

Very appropriate username then.

Yeah, I think you can. Try it. https://www.itfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/#MatchPassAvailability

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

ifollow abroad..... on 18:13 - Apr 13 with 2333 viewsfloridablue

Hope it's money well spent if you're successful!
ifollow abroad..... on 18:39 - Apr 13 with 2280 viewsTheonlywayisup

Was just about to say how great the stream is even though the wifi is not the best.....but just got a message saying Login In required.....It seems you may not have permission to play this video. Error code: 102

ffs
ifollow abroad..... on 18:45 - Apr 13 with 2270 viewsTheonlywayisup

Absolutely useless. I have paid and watched about 3 minutes. Now it says unable to access. Any idea how I get to the game from the home page after being signed out? This is driving me insane. Thanks.
ifollow abroad..... on 18:48 - Apr 13 with 2262 viewsRozz

ifollow abroad..... on 18:45 - Apr 13 by Theonlywayisup

Absolutely useless. I have paid and watched about 3 minutes. Now it says unable to access. Any idea how I get to the game from the home page after being signed out? This is driving me insane. Thanks.

It is temperamental.

Try on the EFL app on your phone in the interim, which is a little friendlier.
ifollow abroad..... on 18:49 - Apr 13 with 2258 viewsTheonlywayisup

Any idea how I access the live match after being signed out? Simply impossible to navigate. I am clicking on it and it is saying I have already paid....yet no where can I click watch stream.
ifollow abroad..... on 19:07 - Apr 13 with 2233 viewsTheonlywayisup

Already turned it off. Seeing their number 5 was 80/1 to score first and 40/1 to score anytime I have almost 1.5k back otherwise would have asked for a refund with that shower of sh**e.
ifollow abroad..... on 19:11 - Apr 13 with 2215 viewsRozz

ifollow abroad..... on 19:07 - Apr 13 by Theonlywayisup

Already turned it off. Seeing their number 5 was 80/1 to score first and 40/1 to score anytime I have almost 1.5k back otherwise would have asked for a refund with that shower of sh**e.

To be honest, I'd have posted my laptop air mail from the 20th floor window. You should pay us all a tenner for not having to watch it.
Login to get fewer ads

ifollow abroad..... on 19:15 - Apr 13 with 2199 viewslightuser

ifollow abroad..... on 19:11 - Apr 13 by Rozz

To be honest, I'd have posted my laptop air mail from the 20th floor window. You should pay us all a tenner for not having to watch it.

Luckily, it wouldn't let me watch (so I've saved £7) and even text died after 3 minutes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024