Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm only listening tonight, off out at half time 18:59 - Apr 13 with 469 viewsDubtractor

But is this as bad as it sounds on the radio?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I'm only listening tonight, off out at half time on 19:01 - Apr 13 with 444 viewsBluefish

Yes we look like a team that haven't played together and have no idea on shape or style

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I'm only listening tonight, off out at half time on 19:03 - Apr 13 with 423 viewsDripFedFred

Yes. Yes it is.

Absolutely no new manager bounce. We look awful.
I'm only listening tonight, off out at half time on 19:04 - Apr 13 with 408 viewsPortman_Pie

Cool won the award for the worst starting 11 this season. And it shows. When Harrop starts we only have 10 men - so no difference now he’s been red carded..
I'm only listening tonight, off out at half time on 19:05 - Apr 13 with 397 viewschrismakin

First game i've missed all season, seems to be a good one to miss

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I'm only listening tonight, off out at half time on 19:05 - Apr 13 with 385 viewsThe_Realist_09

Players got to be held accountable, had it too easy for too long. Did the same to Hurst when he came in and demanded more.

On another note, challenge looked nothing close to a red on ifollow. Easy yellow.
I'm only listening tonight, off out at half time on 19:07 - Apr 13 with 357 viewsBluearmy71

It's fu*king awful again!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024