Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s awful but... 19:52 - Apr 13 with 399 viewsMattinLondon

At least we have new owners who seem to have a plan and who seem to be ambitious in building the club up. We have an experienced manager who hopefully will bring in some good players in the summer and make promotion an actual reality.

More importantly, the majority of this squad will be dismantled and told that they are no longer required.

I’m hoping that the club has to take a short-term hit and stay in this division in order to rebuild on mass.

Here’s hoping anyway.
It’s awful but... on 19:57 - Apr 13 with 347 viewsTheBoyBlue

This is what has kept me going in recent games and is going to have to keep me going until the end of the season, because it isn't likely to get any better over the next few weeks.

As you say, get rid of these guys. They don't want to play for us and we don't want them to play for us.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

It’s awful but... on 20:10 - Apr 13 with 295 viewsMattinLondon

It’s awful but... on 19:57 - Apr 13 by TheBoyBlue

This is what has kept me going in recent games and is going to have to keep me going until the end of the season, because it isn't likely to get any better over the next few weeks.

As you say, get rid of these guys. They don't want to play for us and we don't want them to play for us.

As an indicator of how poor this division is we are only four points off the playoffs. With some money, better players (hopefully) it can’t be expecting too much in thinking we will be much better placed this time next year.
It’s awful but... on 20:16 - Apr 13 with 268 viewsTheBoyBlue

It’s awful but... on 20:10 - Apr 13 by MattinLondon

As an indicator of how poor this division is we are only four points off the playoffs. With some money, better players (hopefully) it can’t be expecting too much in thinking we will be much better placed this time next year.

Hopefully so. Also looks like Hull and Peterborough are going up, so that takes them out of the equation and of those in the bottom 3 I think that Rotherham are the only ones likely to challenge for promotion. It's a bit early to start thinking about our promotion chances next season, but as I said, it is the only thing keeping me going on nights like this.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

It’s awful but... on 20:22 - Apr 13 with 246 viewsMattinLondon

It’s awful but... on 20:16 - Apr 13 by TheBoyBlue

Hopefully so. Also looks like Hull and Peterborough are going up, so that takes them out of the equation and of those in the bottom 3 I think that Rotherham are the only ones likely to challenge for promotion. It's a bit early to start thinking about our promotion chances next season, but as I said, it is the only thing keeping me going on nights like this.

If Evans was still here and if the majority of those players had signed a new contract at the end of last season then there would be no hope.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024