Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) 20:21 - Apr 13 with 1058 viewsN2_Blue

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:22 - Apr 13 with 1037 viewsTrumptonBlue

At least the players all being hungover then was a bit of an excuse.
This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:22 - Apr 13 with 1037 viewsgainsboroughblue

That was some day that. That team would still p!ss all over this complete shower though.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:23 - Apr 13 with 1032 viewsstringy

I was meant to go to that game; luckily I awoke with a terrible hangover and skipped it
This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:23 - Apr 13 with 1002 viewsGeomorph

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:23 - Apr 13 by stringy

I was meant to go to that game; luckily I awoke with a terrible hangover and skipped it

Was there... freezing n p1ss wet through.
This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:25 - Apr 13 with 960 viewsSeablu

I was fairly shamefaced after the 1-5 against Norwich.
This doesn’t compare.
Calm down man.
This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:25 - Apr 13 with 955 viewsN2_Blue

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:23 - Apr 13 by Geomorph

Was there... freezing n p1ss wet through.

Horrible wasn't it...didn't stop raining!

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:30 - Apr 13 with 902 viewsgainsboroughblue

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:25 - Apr 13 by N2_Blue

The conga was good though.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:30 - Apr 13 with 901 viewsblueprint

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:25 - Apr 13 by N2_Blue

I was in the seats . Can still remember the locals in the paddock in front of us taking the P!ss all through the game.
Login to get fewer ads

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:32 - Apr 13 with 889 viewsN2_Blue

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:25 - Apr 13 by Seablu

I was fairly shamefaced after the 1-5 against Norwich.
This doesn’t compare.
Calm down man.

AFC Wimbledon....a club in bottom 5 of L1 and which didn't even exist 20 years ago.

Whilst 1-5 Norwich was painful and embarrassing because of who they are it doesn't compare for these kind of lows.

We will always lose to Norwich at stages in our history. We should never be losing to AFC Wimbledon, let alone getting completely done
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 20:32]

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 21:17 - Apr 13 with 810 views66notout

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:32 - Apr 13 by N2_Blue

AFC Wimbledon....a club in bottom 5 of L1 and which didn't even exist 20 years ago.

Whilst 1-5 Norwich was painful and embarrassing because of who they are it doesn't compare for these kind of lows.

We will always lose to Norwich at stages in our history. We should never be losing to AFC Wimbledon, let alone getting completely done
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 20:32]

Leave Wimbledon alone. They were excellent and if we swapped squads with them I’d be happy.
This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 21:20 - Apr 13 with 787 viewsMaySixth

Yeh but that was a great day out on the piss

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 21:46 - Apr 13 with 717 viewssouthnorfolkblue

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:22 - Apr 13 by TrumptonBlue

At least the players all being hungover then was a bit of an excuse.

Shinning up the hotel drainpipes at 4am by all accounts

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 22:01 - Apr 13 with 692 viewsBlueyandCrazy

More akin to the 7-1 to Peterborough....... dunked by a team we should be rolling over.....

Yes getting well beat by the scum is painful, but was in the context of an average town side against A decent scum side ......... this lot are a shower compared to our team then

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:49 - Apr 20 with 466 viewsN2_Blue

Well i thought the FC Wimbledon defeat was, but this is even worse. 3-0 to effing Northampton. Fk me someone actually give me a football club to follow and not this heap of crap. Embarrassing and we can never stop hitting new lows. When will it stop?

This is up there with the 5-0 NYD defeat with Port Vale for embarrassment! (n/t) on 20:59 - Apr 20 with 384 viewsITFC_Forever

My first away game...

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024