Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... 20:43 - Apr 13 with 3539 viewsunstableblue

.... and ignored all the Town players as the teams came off.

I can understand his disappointment but I thought in the second half they at least tried.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:44 - Apr 13 with 2909 viewsdavblue

I noticed that also.
Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:46 - Apr 13 with 2831 viewsTractorCam

Maybe he's leaving again.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:46 - Apr 13 with 2822 viewsunstableblue

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:44 - Apr 13 by davblue

I noticed that also.

For me it was too pronounced and deliberate... didn’t look right. You can’t blame the subs who were OK and came into a 10 man team that was already 2-0 down

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:46 - Apr 13 with 2826 viewsN2_Blue

Did he really? Brilliant.

They've ditched him....he should do absolutely the same to them. I like PC a lot.

When he has his own players, his own group its going to be a good ride!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:47 - Apr 13 with 2747 viewsblueprint

Bless them. Nasty man.
Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:47 - Apr 13 with 2745 viewsunstableblue

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:46 - Apr 13 by N2_Blue

They've ditched him....he should do absolutely the same to them. I like PC a lot.

I like PC and fully back him. But it didn’t look right I’m afraid

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:47 - Apr 13 with 2732 viewsWickets

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:44 - Apr 13 by davblue

I noticed that also.

Yes me too and he pointedly ignored our players and after fist pumping Piggott he patted him on the back also . Not sure what it means though ?
Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:48 - Apr 13 with 2660 viewsN2_Blue

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:46 - Apr 13 by unstableblue

For me it was too pronounced and deliberate... didn’t look right. You can’t blame the subs who were OK and came into a 10 man team that was already 2-0 down

Fk them...these players are nothing to me.

Please don't start having sympathy for these players. Look how they have treated the fans over the last 3 years.

If Cook has done that, he knows they are rotten. Well done PC

Login to get fewer ads

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:48 - Apr 13 with 2641 viewschrismakin

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:46 - Apr 13 by unstableblue

Did you not hear him having to coach them all though, from the sidelines! they're not kids.
Having to tell players when to switch etc, when do to this, when to do that, it's unreal

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:48 - Apr 13 with 2642 viewsSitfcB

I saw that and thought f’king good job!!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:48 - Apr 13 with 2628 viewsRadlett_blue

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:47 - Apr 13 by unstableblue

If he stops picking the loan players & those whom he doesn't want to keep next season, fair enough.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:49 - Apr 13 with 2621 viewsdavblue

it's a sign of things to come i think. They are letting him down constantly.
Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:49 - Apr 13 with 2618 viewsHipsterectomy

So he was celebrating some players who put in a performance...just like how when Barnsley won at the weekend Neil Warnock shouted at the Barnsley staff to win promotion after the match

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:49 - Apr 13 with 2549 viewsphillev231069

I agree, this current squad other than possiblly three or four are finished here and that just speaks volumes on the pitch, I hope they end up litter picking!
Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:50 - Apr 13 with 2493 viewsN2_Blue

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:47 - Apr 13 by unstableblue

Sorry, I think it sends a message...and a message i fully support

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:51 - Apr 13 with 2421 viewspointofblue

He’s been molly coddling and supporting them since he arrived and this is how they repay him. They deserve all they get.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:52 - Apr 13 with 2409 viewsTheBoyBlue

Good on him.

Either it'll shake them up a bit or (more likely) it won't matter because they'll be gone in the summer.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:53 - Apr 13 with 2273 viewsWD19

I hope so, although I am starting to wonder why Bristol City only gave Pearson a contract until the end of the season.
Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:55 - Apr 13 with 2184 viewsCuffy81

Sod em

He's tried molly codling them, making excuses for them it's had no positive effect

Season defining game and they came up with that shower
Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:59 - Apr 13 with 2076 viewsChurchman

Well high fiving his players and having a laugh and a joke with them would have looked better obviously - not. The bloke can’t win.
Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 21:03 - Apr 13 with 1958 viewsFrankfurtBlue

It is as if he is saying that these are not his players and he does not want anything to do with them, but he is the one who chooses to put Drinan and Harrop on the pitch. Both have done nothing to suggest that they deserve a starting place. Ditto bringing on Bennets on for Edwards, who had been doing well. Cook is undoubtedly in a difficult position, but could also do better himself.
Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 21:05 - Apr 13 with 1895 viewsGeminiblue

Noticed that in previous games though too, after he’s shaken hands with officials and opposition mgrs he often heads straight off the pitch.
Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 21:48 - Apr 13 with 1489 viewsstonojnr

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:59 - Apr 13 by Churchman

Well high fiving his players and having a laugh and a joke with them would have looked better obviously - not. The bloke can’t win.

neither could Lambert, and he'd have been crucified on here for doing something like that.

you cant say to the press Im not going to be negative, not going to criticise players etc, not answer negativeness, after giving them a very public negative mark on the pitch like that, its a quick way to lose alot of respect in the dressing room, he might think he has none already after that but I guarantee for all the he's got to rip this squad apart, there will be players on the pitch tonight who are still here next season and that he has to work with.

heck he's got 6 more games this season to work with them, whats he going to do ? play the reserves? most of them arent any better.
Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 21:54 - Apr 13 with 1398 viewsitfctilidie

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 20:53 - Apr 13 by WD19

I hope so, although I am starting to wonder why Bristol City only gave Pearson a contract until the end of the season.

Elaborate your thoughts?

Edit- As in what are you taking from Bristol City giving Pearson a contract until the end of the season?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 21:56]
Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 21:56 - Apr 13 with 1374 viewschrismakin

Cook fist bumped every Dons player at the end... on 21:48 - Apr 13 by stonojnr

neither could Lambert, and he'd have been crucified on here for doing something like that.

you cant say to the press Im not going to be negative, not going to criticise players etc, not answer negativeness, after giving them a very public negative mark on the pitch like that, its a quick way to lose alot of respect in the dressing room, he might think he has none already after that but I guarantee for all the he's got to rip this squad apart, there will be players on the pitch tonight who are still here next season and that he has to work with.

heck he's got 6 more games this season to work with them, whats he going to do ? play the reserves? most of them arent any better.

PC doesn't have to work with anyone he doesn't want to, in or out of contract

Agents are there for a reason, if he for example really wanted norwood gone, he'd get on the blower to the agent telling him go find norwood a club cut price 50k

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024