Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... 20:50 - Apr 13 with 1734 viewspointofblue

... will be here next season, which first XI should he select? Bearing in mind it’s probably not worth over-extending KVY or Nydam at this point. Because I have absolutely no idea.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 20:51 - Apr 13 with 1720 viewsSwansea_Blue

He'd be 5-6 players short of a team.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 20:57 - Apr 13 with 1645 viewspointofblue

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 20:51 - Apr 13 by Swansea_Blue

He'd be 5-6 players short of a team.

Holy
??? - Woolfenden - Nsiala - Kenlock
Downes - Dozzell
Dobra - Bishop - ???
Norwood

I guess if we’re considering thinking Chambers then he could play at the back, same with Judge on the left as both have options. Maybe the bench should be filled with U23s.

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 20:59 - Apr 13 with 1627 viewsGuthrum

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 20:57 - Apr 13 by pointofblue

Holy
Downes - Dozzell
Dobra - Bishop - ???
Norwood

I guess if we’re considering thinking Chambers then he could play at the back, same with Judge on the left as both have options. Maybe the bench should be filled with U23s.

Sould Holy, Woolfenden or maybe even Dozzell be here next season? Will we mange to retain Downes?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 21:04 - Apr 13 with 1604 viewspointofblue

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 20:59 - Apr 13 by Guthrum

Sould Holy, Woolfenden or maybe even Dozzell be here next season? Will we mange to retain Downes?

Holy or Cornell are good enough at this level to be a back up.
Going off previous comments I think Cook has respected Woolfenden’s efforts since he came into the team at right back/on the right.
Dozzell’s under contract and who else do we play there?

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 21:40 - Apr 13 with 1537 viewspointofblue

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 20:57 - Apr 13 by pointofblue

Holy
Downes - Dozzell
Dobra - Bishop - ???
Norwood

I overlooked Lankester - could give him a run out on the left. It’s a young side but we have nothing to lose now.

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 21:56 - Apr 13 with 1475 viewsHorsham

100 % what I hope he does now.

Either keeper

KVY Woolfie Baggott Kenlock

Downes Dozzell

Lankester Dobra Nydam

Norwood

Gibbs on the bench and some others
If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 21:58 - Apr 13 with 1446 viewschrismakin

Holy
? - Woolfenden - Nsiala - Kenlock
Downes - Dozzell
Dobra - Bishop - Lankester
Bello

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 21:59 - Apr 13 with 1437 viewspointofblue

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 21:56 - Apr 13 by Horsham

100 % what I hope he does now.

Either keeper

KVY Woolfie Baggott Kenlock

Downes Dozzell

Lankester Dobra Nydam

Norwood

Gibbs on the bench and some others

Isn’t Baggott at Kings Lynn?

Considering our season is practically dead I think we should treat KVY and Nydam with kid gloves.

Login to get fewer ads

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 22:06 - Apr 13 with 1414 viewsHorsham

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 21:59 - Apr 13 by pointofblue

Isn’t Baggott at Kings Lynn?

Considering our season is practically dead I think we should treat KVY and Nydam with kid gloves.

I have come round to the view that the out of contract situation is a blessing now. I think we should literally clear out as much as we can, perhaps excepting maybe Gibbs, Nydam and Morris and given all that there isn’t much left.

I can see your logic but equally if they can get through a few games this season it might help them confidence wise next season (at least about their fitness if not their football!).
If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 22:08 - Apr 13 with 1402 viewsArnieM

Do we have 11 Flynn Downes at the Club then ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 22:13 - Apr 13 with 1375 viewswkj

Downes.

/end of thread

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 22:19 - Apr 13 with 1342 viewschrismakin

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 22:13 - Apr 13 by wkj

Downes.

/end of thread

IF we manage to keep downes in the summer and we go up next season

Imagine the £ Ashton will get for him the following summer.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:14 - Apr 14 with 1191 viewschrismakin

Holy
KVY, Toto, Wolfenden, Kenlock
Downes, Ndyam

Dobra, Dozzell, Bishop
Drinan

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:33 - Apr 14 with 1167 viewsjayessess

Both KVY and Nydam have to be reintegrated into first team football sooner or later. If the medical team thinks they're fit enough to play, they should play. If they aren't, they shouldn't be playing for the U23s either.

I think people miss the point of playing for the U23s. It's not a magic formula for avoiding injury, it's a way of building match fitness, so you aren't way off the pace for league football.

Holy
KVY Chambers Woolf Kenlock
Downes Dozzell
Lankester Bishop Dobra
Norwood

is probably it.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 12:42]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:33 - Apr 14 with 1166 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Holy
KVY Chambers Nsiala Nydam
Downes ???
Dobra Judge Jackson
Norwood

I guess i don't know many of the youths but it would be nice if McGavin was still here to partner Downes. I'd like to give Simpson a run up front too, i think.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 12:34]

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:41 - Apr 14 with 1139 viewshadleighboyblue

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:14 - Apr 14 by chrismakin

Holy
Downes, Ndyam

Dobra, Dozzell, Bishop
Drinan

Drinan ?????????????
If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:44 - Apr 14 with 1118 viewsitfcpaul

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:14 - Apr 14 by chrismakin

Holy
Downes, Ndyam

Dobra, Dozzell, Bishop
Drinan

So the same players that have shown they can't do it this season????/

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:47 - Apr 14 with 1097 viewsjayessess

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:44 - Apr 14 by itfcpaul

Strange objection, really. There's no one at the club that doesn't apply to, surely?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:47 - Apr 14 with 1089 viewschrismakin

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:44 - Apr 14 by itfcpaul

Well yes, we have to put a side out.

I'd throw the u18s in personally, but not really professional.

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:48 - Apr 14 with 1085 viewschrismakin

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:41 - Apr 14 by hadleighboyblue

Drinan ?????????????

you know I dont like Drinan, but i fken hate Norwood

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:50 - Apr 14 with 1075 viewsitfcpaul

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:47 - Apr 14 by chrismakin

Well yes, we have to put a side out.

I'd throw the u18s in personally, but not really professional.

We were talking about next season, very few will be in the starting 11

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:51 - Apr 14 with 1070 viewsitfcpaul

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:47 - Apr 14 by jayessess

Strange objection, really. There's no one at the club that doesn't apply to, surely?

no idea what that meant?

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:52 - Apr 14 with 1047 viewschrismakin

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:50 - Apr 14 by itfcpaul

We were talking about next season, very few will be in the starting 11

Oh I know it's just we don't have a team if we dont play anyone whos contract is ending

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:53 - Apr 14 with 1046 viewsitfcpaul

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:33 - Apr 14 by JammyDodgerrr

Holy
KVY Chambers Nsiala Nydam
Downes ???
Dobra Judge Jackson
Norwood

I guess i don't know many of the youths but it would be nice if McGavin was still here to partner Downes. I'd like to give Simpson a run up front too, i think.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 12:34]

Simpson is getting no where near the starting 11

The majority of the players names won't be starting as it's been proved by their abject displays that they can't play this way and will not be picked because of it

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:54 - Apr 14 with 1037 viewsitfcpaul

If Cook returns to his favoured formation and plays just those who... on 12:52 - Apr 14 by chrismakin

Oh I know it's just we don't have a team if we dont play anyone whos contract is ending

I think that is the point I was trying to make

There will be probably no one other than KVY and Downes in with a starting chance for next season, only my opinion of course, but the rest have proved they can't do it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024