Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is out of contract at the end of the season? 21:40 - Apr 13 with 1736 viewsMaySixth

Thanks

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 21:43 - Apr 13 with 1718 viewspointofblue

Loans ending: McGuinness, Bennetts, Matheson, Harrop, Thomas, Parrott

Contracts with options: Chambers, Skuse, Ward, Donacien, Judge, Wilson, Sears, Jackson, Bishop, Nsiala, Nydam, El Mizouni, Przybek, Folami, Morris, Clements, Gibbs, Andoh, Z Brown, K Brown, Hughes

Contracts without options: Edwards, Wright

Unclear if contract contains option: Huws, Drinan, Cotter

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/ipswich-town-contract-decisions-783459

Think Cotter has already left or definitely will be leaving.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 21:57 - Apr 13 with 1629 viewsBluearmy71

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 21:43 - Apr 13 by pointofblue

Contracts with options: Chambers, Skuse, Ward, Donacien, Judge, Wilson, Sears, Jackson, Bishop, Nsiala, Nydam, El Mizouni, Przybek, Folami, Morris, Clements, Gibbs, Andoh, Z Brown, K Brown, Hughes

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/ipswich-town-contract-decisions-783459

Take these 4 in the link plus Folami and Viral out of the equation, all released.

Keepers Przybek and Wright Among Four Exiting Town 8th Apr 2021 13:16
TWTD understands the Blues have parted company with young pros Harry Wright, Adam Przybek, Kai Brown and Zak Brown. All four had contracts which are up at the end of the season. 18

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 21:59 - Apr 13 with 1600 viewsgrow_our_own

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 21:43 - Apr 13 by pointofblue

I'd get rid of every loanee. Might consider Bennetts if he's going cheap, but he won't be.

Of the perm players, I'd keep:
Edwards (was good early this season),
Donacien,
Nsiala,
Wilson,
Bishop,
Nydam (assuming he's cheap),
El Mizouni &
Drinan (if cheap).

Not Huws. Not sure about rest, assume they're cheap, but haven't been impressed. Wright has already gone. That's 24 players we can remove without detrimenting first team performances next season IMO. This season is finished.
Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 22:04 - Apr 13 with 1564 viewsmr_bean

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 21:59 - Apr 13 by grow_our_own

I'd get rid of every loanee. Might consider Bennetts if he's going cheap, but he won't be.

Donacien,
Nsiala,
Wilson,
Bishop,
El Mizouni &
Drinan (if cheap).

Not Huws. Not sure about rest, assume they're cheap, but haven't been impressed. Wright has already gone. That's 24 players we can remove without detrimenting first team performances next season IMO. This season is finished.

Out of interest, what have you seen that makes you think that Drinan is worth keeping (even if he's cheap)?
Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 22:07 - Apr 13 with 1541 viewsRomeo4

I think the better question is who is still under contract? i.e. who are we potentially going to be stuck with?!
Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 22:08 - Apr 13 with 1532 viewsStewart27

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 21:59 - Apr 13 by grow_our_own

Donacien,
Nsiala,
Wilson,
Bishop,
El Mizouni &
Drinan (if cheap).

That’s very generous
Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 22:10 - Apr 13 with 1518 viewswkj

Donacien,
Nsiala,
Wilson,
Bishop,
El Mizouni &
Drinan (if cheap).

Why Bennetts? I honest don't see football in him tonight. You'd have had more stability from a plate of jelly in an earthquake tonight.

Quite honestly, there is no one on that list who I think we absolutely must keep at all costs. My bleeding heart says Bishop, but even he's a shade of his former self.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 00:24 - Apr 14 with 1380 viewsshefki86

Bish, Wilson, Nydam, El Miz......

The rest not a chance

Poll: How do we all see it after today?

Login to get fewer ads

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 00:35 - Apr 14 with 1362 viewschicoazul

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 00:24 - Apr 14 by shefki86

Bish, Wilson, Nydam, El Miz......

The rest not a chance

Wilson has been told he’s being released and I think Bish is about to get the same.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 00:44 - Apr 14 with 1355 viewspointofblue

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 00:35 - Apr 14 by chicoazul

Wilson has been told he’s being released and I think Bish is about to get the same.

Shame as Wilson is our best centre back at the moment but doesn’t really suit Cook’s style. I’d hope we’d take up Bishop’s option.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 06:38 - Apr 14 with 1225 viewsbobbyramsey

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 00:35 - Apr 14 by chicoazul

Bishop?

In one way I'm surprised but he's had plenty of chances now and hasn't really impressed.
Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 08:42 - Apr 14 with 1062 viewsgrow_our_own

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 22:04 - Apr 13 by mr_bean

Out of interest, what have you seen that makes you think that Drinan is worth keeping (even if he's cheap)?

Engine and pace. And the fact he's only 22, which is young for a target-man striker. Long-shot, but Daryl Murphy had similar athletic attributes, and only came good later in his career.
Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 08:45 - Apr 14 with 1041 viewswkj

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 08:42 - Apr 14 by grow_our_own

Engine and pace. And the fact he's only 22, which is young for a target-man striker. Long-shot, but Daryl Murphy had similar athletic attributes, and only came good later in his career.

Unlike Bennetts and the other younger players, I can see gradual improvement in Drinan. Look at how Keifer Moore suddenly flourished. If we can get a bit of quality in the supply and his confidence going - we may well see a player in Drinan.

However, if we can recruit better than him in the summer, then we must - and as part of that, we will have to thank him and wish him well IMHO.

Crybaby

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 08:49 - Apr 14 with 1019 viewsKieran_Knows

I'd personally get rid of;
Ward
Donacien
Wilson
Sears
Jackson (I'm sure we will take option and then sell)
Nsiala
Drinan
Huws
Edwards

Send the 6 loan players back.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 8:49]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 08:54 - Apr 14 with 989 viewswkj

Who is out of contract at the end of the season? on 08:49 - Apr 14 by Kieran_Knows

I'd personally get rid of;
Ward
Donacien
Wilson
Sears
Jackson (I'm sure we will take option and then sell)
Nsiala
Drinan
Huws
Edwards

Send the 6 loan players back.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 8:49]

Personally I would just let Jackson go. Make the savings on what a year of wages would be. Seems as he was recruited by Hurst/Evans when we were in the championship, you can almost be assured he is on wages much higher than his output now.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024