Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where the heck is captain fantastic fist pump after games nowadays?! 22:11 - Apr 13 with 680 viewsBlueStreak

Absolute bottle job. Imagine him trying to rouse the troops before a must win game. They are all absolutely pathetic. This is I’m the angriest I’ve been with this bunch so far this season and that is saying something. Forget the play offs, make a stand and play the kids who are trying to make an impression. We may lose 5.0 each game but who gives a feck when we will lose with the first team squad anyway.

Everyone: thank god the banter era is finally over
Banter Era: Hold my beer
Where the heck is captain fantastic fist pump after games nowadays?! on 22:13 - Apr 13 with 646 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Where the heck is captain fantastic fist pump after games nowadays?! on 22:15 - Apr 13 with 626 viewswkj

He's clearly getting closer and closer to retirement. Had a good start to the campaign and has had some solid games hear and there, but tonight was clearly a man who can't handle more than 90mionutes of football in a single week.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Where the heck is captain fantastic fist pump after games nowadays?! on 22:15 - Apr 13 with 612 viewsBlueBadger

Where the heck is captain fantastic fist pump after games nowadays?! on 22:13 - Apr 13 by BryanPlug

Fair play to you, the OP and all the rest of the Numbskulls Plugsy, no matter what else is going on, you'll still find a way to blame Chambers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Where the heck is captain fantastic fist pump after games nowadays?! on 22:16 - Apr 13 with 606 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't think we've won a game since 2016

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Where the heck is captain fantastic fist pump after games nowadays?! on 22:19 - Apr 13 with 578 viewsBlueStreak

Where the heck is captain fantastic fist pump after games nowadays?! on 22:15 - Apr 13 by BlueBadger

Fair play to you, the OP and all the rest of the Numbskulls Plugsy, no matter what else is going on, you'll still find a way to blame Chambers.

Oh don’t get me wrong I am blaming all of the useless bunch of wasters, but Chambers represents them, as captain.

The fact he is no where to be seen shows you all about the backbone of him and the team. Imagine if we had fans in the ground having to watch this tripe.

I suspect they are all still have their fingers in their ears after winning the league back in September.

Chambers and Skuse should be no where near the coaching side once they retire.

I
Where the heck is captain fantastic fist pump after games nowadays?! on 22:20 - Apr 13 with 552 viewsBlueStreak

Where the heck is captain fantastic fist pump after games nowadays?! on 22:16 - Apr 13 by J2BLUE

I don't think we've won a game since 2016

Pre season ambitions then;

100 points, 100 goals

Reality;

100 red cards, 100 shots (not on target, too ambitious)
Where the heck is captain fantastic fist pump after games nowadays?! on 22:22 - Apr 13 with 543 viewsBryanPlug

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Where the heck is captain fantastic fist pump after games nowadays?! on 22:24 - Apr 13 with 525 viewsIpswichKnight

Can imagine him and Skuse knocking on Ashtons door and asking for new contracts so they can start there coaching careers. Ashton I hope would have security come up and throw the serial losers out onto the street.

I don’t want to see Chambers or Skuse thieving another penny off us come the summer they can feck off and let another club take a punt on there coaching career.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024