Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like 22:31 - Apr 13 with 1557 viewsIllinoisblue

Hope players were angry and arguing about things. More likely staring at phones, ear buds in, merrily not giving a fook.

This is literally the worst squad in ITFC history. Roll on the summer. Cull, clear out, call it what you want.. entire club needs blowing up.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:33 - Apr 13 with 1508 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Have none of them been "bantering" on social media?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:34 - Apr 13 with 1473 viewsMattinLondon

It’ll be like a group of people who are all working their notice at the same time and have downed tools. Small talk and pondering where they’ll be next season.
Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:34 - Apr 13 with 1471 viewsIllinoisblue

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:33 - Apr 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Have none of them been "bantering" on social media?

Only Norwood does that, I think.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:36 - Apr 13 with 1447 viewsPique

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:34 - Apr 13 by Illinoisblue

He’d be pretty brave to do that tonight...
Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:37 - Apr 13 with 1428 viewsEireannach_gorm

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:34 - Apr 13 by Illinoisblue

I'm sure our goal machine was busy scoring on the Internet.
Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:38 - Apr 13 with 1413 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:36 - Apr 13 by Pique

He’d be pretty brave to do that tonight...

.. or stupid.

William Hill won't take my bet on which.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:39 - Apr 13 with 1403 viewsHARRY10

sod the bus

make the useless feckers walk back
Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:47 - Apr 13 with 1337 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm curious as to what the expectations are for some of them. They're stinking out League One. Do they think their next club is going to represent an upward move?

Their careers are in the toilet.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 22:49]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:51 - Apr 13 with 1279 viewsPinewoodblue

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:47 - Apr 13 by SpruceMoose

I'm curious as to what the expectations are for some of them. They're stinking out League One. Do they think their next club is going to represent an upward move?

Cook talked about this game defining our season. Suspect it also defined the future for several players .

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:52 - Apr 13 with 1266 viewsBseaBlue

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:47 - Apr 13 by SpruceMoose

This is a very interesting point. Usually, it makes no difference and agents will do their jobs and find new clubs. However, this season is going to be completely different because of the sheer amount of free transfers available.

Covid has played a part in that and I don't think it will be as straight forward as some of those out of contract might think it will be, with reduced budgets etc.
Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:54 - Apr 13 with 1252 viewsBlueBadger

This is the thing isn't it? I mean, we all know that footballers aren't the brightest but surely none of them(bar maybe Norwood) can be so thick as to think that they're going to get lucrative deals after THIS season?

It's got to be ingrained and 'habit' now, hasn't it? Hasn't it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:55 - Apr 13 with 1235 viewsSpruceMoose

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:51 - Apr 13 by Pinewoodblue

Cook talked about this game defining our season. Suspect it also defined the future for several players .

Exactly. How many clubs are going to look at some of our players and fancy taking a punt on them? No heart, no bottle, and over the last few seasons - no ability.

I'm happy to think that under Cook and the new owners the club could very well be performing at a much higher level than some of our current squad in a few years time.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:56 - Apr 13 with 1219 viewsPique

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:52 - Apr 13 by BseaBlue

This is a very interesting point. Usually, it makes no difference and agents will do their jobs and find new clubs. However, this season is going to be completely different because of the sheer amount of free transfers available.

Covid has played a part in that and I don't think it will be as straight forward as some of those out of contract might think it will be, with reduced budgets etc.

There are a few who are approaching the end of their careers and must know they’re destined for the Southend/Colchester retirement home soon anyway, whether it’s this year or next - Chambers, Skuse, Ward, possibly Sears.

The ones I don’t understand are players like Jackson and Edwards. It’s not 2019 anymore, the world has changed massively - who do they seriously think is going to want them?
Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:58 - Apr 13 with 1195 viewsSpruceMoose

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:54 - Apr 13 by BlueBadger

This is the thing isn't it? I mean, we all know that footballers aren't the brightest but surely none of them(bar maybe Norwood) can be so thick as to think that they're going to get lucrative deals after THIS season?

Not just this season either. The last two seasons seasons they've been exactly the same.

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 23:06 - Apr 13 with 1152 viewsBlueBadger

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:58 - Apr 13 by SpruceMoose

Not just this season either. The last two seasons seasons they've been exactly the same.

Cooks interview here by BlueBadger 13 Apr 2021 21:50
This is the end result of keeping an incompetent, disinterested manager in a job for two years longer than he should have been. A toxic combination of indifference, inhibition and incompetence that's been allowed to fester for far, far too long.

I've worked on and been called out to working environments like this. It's never the case that all parties involved are 'bad' but there's far too few willing to carry on maintaining standards and far too many ground down and demoralised. Part of the answer is yes, effective management. The other part is move on the genuinely toxic elements.

Got a feeling I'll be drawing this one out for a few days yet.
As an outsider, guessing on what's going on within, ITFC's playing squad looks like more than one ward that I've been called out to(and one one unfortunate occasion, worked on for a year or two) -there's some good people there who could do some good, there's a couple of seniors capable of being genuinely decent leaders but they're ve been dragged down by an indifferent middle who've been indulged and/or not brought into line by incompetent, complacent managers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 23:09 - Apr 13 with 1126 viewsBlueBadger

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:37 - Apr 13 by Eireannach_gorm

I'm sure our goal machine was busy scoring on the Internet.

He's the current team's answer to Paz.

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 23:21 - Apr 13 with 1066 viewsChurchman

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 22:54 - Apr 13 by BlueBadger

I bet some of them are staring vacantly at their phones even now expecting a message from their agents about interest from West Ham, Arsenal or Chelsea. It’s other people’s fault. It’s a rubbish club holding them back from achieving Premiership glory and praise from Gary Lineker.

I seriously doubt more than one ore two of them really give a monkeys about Ipswich Town, the manager or their colleagues, because it’s not their problem. I don’t suppose it’s occurred to any of them that in the current climate, they’ll be lucky to be taken on by another league club.

I hope Chambers or another player doesn’t come out with the usual after match ‘we must do better’ tripe. We’ve got the joke thanks and it’s been played to death. Only a few more games before we are rid of most of this dross, hopefully, and it won’t come a moment too soon.
Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 23:28 - Apr 13 with 1029 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 23:21 - Apr 13 by Churchman

I bet some of them are staring vacantly at their phones even now expecting a message from their agents about interest from West Ham, Arsenal or Chelsea. It’s other people’s fault. It’s a rubbish club holding them back from achieving Premiership glory and praise from Gary Lineker.

I seriously doubt more than one ore two of them really give a monkeys about Ipswich Town, the manager or their colleagues, because it’s not their problem. I don’t suppose it’s occurred to any of them that in the current climate, they’ll be lucky to be taken on by another league club.

I hope Chambers or another player doesn’t come out with the usual after match ‘we must do better’ tripe. We’ve got the joke thanks and it’s been played to death. Only a few more games before we are rid of most of this dross, hopefully, and it won’t come a moment too soon.

'I hope Chambers or another player doesn’t come out with the usual after match ‘we must do better’ tripe'.

What is more than likely is Chambers and Skuse's annual 'apologies' next month for yet another dismal season. They have been doing so for a while.
Wonder what the ride back on the team bus was like on 06:25 - Apr 14 with 701 viewsbrogansnose

I hope they spent the bus ride back thanking their lucky stars that they haven't got to do ,what would effectively be, the parade of shame at the end of the Fleetwood game because that wouldn't be pretty.

Not pretty at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024