Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"I Couldn't ask for more" 22:32 - Apr 13 with 1766 viewschrismakin

That ladies & Gents is why we are in this mess

That post game comment by Lambert at the time sounded stupid, even more so now as we see the damage of his mentality coming through.

" We're all hurting", Chambers, Judge, Sears etc used to say, how could you hurt when your manager couldn't ask more of you

God I hope PC, Ashton, O'leary are ruthless and this club from it's tea lady to it's Striker is sorted out.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 22:37 - Apr 13 with 1675 viewsJ2BLUE

The tea lady needs backing. For too long she's been buying Tetley one cup from Poundland and having to make 3-4 cups with each bag. The milk is UHT, the sugar budget is non existent and as for the coffee...Evans sold off the single origin Colombian roast and replaced it with Maxwell House.

Doris in.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 22:40 - Apr 13 with 1636 viewsPique

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 22:37 - Apr 13 by J2BLUE

The tea lady needs backing. For too long she's been buying Tetley one cup from Poundland and having to make 3-4 cups with each bag. The milk is UHT, the sugar budget is non existent and as for the coffee...Evans sold off the single origin Colombian roast and replaced it with Maxwell House.

Doris in.

Is there going to be a Gaggia coming out of the £700 million?

That really would be a statement of intent.
"I Couldn't ask for more" on 22:43 - Apr 13 with 1598 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I think you're making too much of a classic manager-speak cliche.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:00 - Apr 13 with 1493 viewsRegencyBlue

This attitude didn’t just come from Lambert, it has been one of the hallmarks of the Evans era.

Evans was THE problem at this club long before Lambert turned up!
"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:25 - Apr 13 with 1400 viewsBlueBadger

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:00 - Apr 13 by RegencyBlue

This attitude didn’t just come from Lambert, it has been one of the hallmarks of the Evans era.

The trouble is Lambert went with it rather than against it. For all the talk of Mick being a 'yes man' for Evans, he'd have never tolerated, excused or indulged or the lack of effort or guts from the current lot like Lambert did.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 23:31]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:30 - Apr 13 with 1360 viewsMach_foreignBlue

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:00 - Apr 13 by RegencyBlue

Yep they keep downing the tools and that's the case with yet another manager.
"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:30 - Apr 13 with 1362 viewswkj

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:25 - Apr 13 by BlueBadger

The trouble is Lambert went with it rather than against it. For all the talk of Mick being a 'yes man' for Evans, he'd have never tolerated, excused or indulged or the lack of effort or guts from the current lot like Lambert did.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 23:31]

He certainly wouldn't have turned a blind eye to Norwood's bantz while he performs like a sideshow freak.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:32 - Apr 13 with 1335 viewsBlueBadger

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:30 - Apr 13 by Mach_foreignBlue

Yep they keep downing the tools and that's the case with yet another manager.

Every manager bar one that Evans has appointed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:33 - Apr 13 with 1315 viewspointofblue

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:32 - Apr 13 by BlueBadger

Mick’s the only manager who considered character when recruiting players. Anyone who didn’t have the right mindset was passed on or sold/released.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:34 - Apr 13 with 1326 viewsMach_foreignBlue

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:32 - Apr 13 by BlueBadger

Yep because under that manager there were no expectations to win football games like McGoldrick said. Nice and easy at Ipswich.
"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:36 - Apr 13 with 1292 viewsBlueBadger

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:34 - Apr 13 by Mach_foreignBlue

Yep because under that manager there were no expectations to win football games like McGoldrick said. Nice and easy at Ipswich.

"I Couldn't ask for more" by BlueBadger 13 Apr 2021 23:25

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:37 - Apr 13 with 1281 viewspointofblue

That’s the guy with the biggest win percentage of all of Evans’ managers.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:37 - Apr 13 with 1288 viewsSpruceMoose

Oof. Mach. Do you even know football bro?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:39 - Apr 13 with 1270 viewsMach_foreignBlue

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:37 - Apr 13 by SpruceMoose

Oof. Mach. Do you even know football bro?

Why are you starting again? Looking for argument or trying your usual online bullying? Let me have my own opinion and go away.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 23:40]
"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:40 - Apr 13 with 1258 viewsMach_foreignBlue

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:36 - Apr 13 by BlueBadger

"I Couldn't ask for more" by BlueBadger 13 Apr 2021 23:25

The players downed the tools for Lambert too and he himself made some mistakes too.
"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:42 - Apr 13 with 1237 viewsSpruceMoose

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:39 - Apr 13 by Mach_foreignBlue

Why are you starting again? Looking for argument or trying your usual online bullying? Let me have my own opinion and go away.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 23:40]

Why are you blubbing Mach?

If you want silence in response to your opinions go chat to yourself in the mirror. You might even get a high five then. If you're lucky,

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:43 - Apr 13 with 1232 viewsMach_foreignBlue

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:42 - Apr 13 by SpruceMoose

Why are you blubbing Mach?

If you want silence in response to your opinions go chat to yourself in the mirror. You might even get a high five then. If you're lucky,

As if I didn't know you and your intentions.

You know football then.
"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:46 - Apr 13 with 1210 viewsSpruceMoose

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:43 - Apr 13 by Mach_foreignBlue

You know football then.

I know my hometown club.

I also know that any mention of MM is like a red flag to a bull for you.

Don't let your prejudice get the better of you Mach! Better days are hopefully ahead!

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:48 - Apr 13 with 1203 viewsMach_foreignBlue

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:46 - Apr 13 by SpruceMoose

I know my hometown club.

I also know that any mention of MM is like a red flag to a bull for you.

Don't let your prejudice get the better of you Mach! Better days are hopefully ahead!

Yeah yeah have a good night.
"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:48 - Apr 13 with 1202 viewswkj

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:43 - Apr 13 by Mach_foreignBlue

You know football then.

He really does. Back in high-school he would knock them in for fun, then take Emily Chegwin behind the goal post at half time. Quick dip in a puddle, cheeky can of tizer - he was banging 'em in for the second too.

Spruce getting a job as one of Soros' business partners was a great tragedy for British footie - else we'd have won the world cup so many times to the point it would be boring to watch.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 23:49]

Crybaby

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:49 - Apr 13 with 1196 viewsSpruceMoose

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:48 - Apr 13 by Mach_foreignBlue

Yeah yeah have a good night.

Mwah x

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:52 - Apr 13 with 1159 viewsSpruceMoose

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:48 - Apr 13 by wkj

He really does. Back in high-school he would knock them in for fun, then take Emily Chegwin behind the goal post at half time. Quick dip in a puddle, cheeky can of tizer - he was banging 'em in for the second too.

Spruce getting a job as one of Soros' business partners was a great tragedy for British footie - else we'd have won the world cup so many times to the point it would be boring to watch.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 23:49]

Unfortunately Uncle George inserted a no 'nutmegs' clause into my most recent contract. This made me look really crap at football during our after work kickabouts at Madison Square Garden. Might go work for Bill Gates. He loves some Wembley singles, so I hear.

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:57 - Apr 13 with 1130 viewswkj

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 23:52 - Apr 13 by SpruceMoose

Unfortunately Uncle George inserted a no 'nutmegs' clause into my most recent contract. This made me look really crap at football during our after work kickabouts at Madison Square Garden. Might go work for Bill Gates. He loves some Wembley singles, so I hear.

I heard Cheggers got a job at Londis as an Assistant Manager though. No one ever thought she'd amount to anything in the workplace, but the touch of spruce sure put it up'em.

Shame you got pissed on Fosters at the Duke of Edenborough award camping trip - you scared her right off that night.

Crybaby

"I Couldn't ask for more" on 01:57 - Apr 14 with 999 viewsjontysnut

"I've been around football/the game a long time" is the new "I've played for big clubs"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024