Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season 01:05 - Apr 14 with 651 viewswkj

As really that would be an insulting thing to win considering none of our players have been close to consistent this season.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 02:27 - Apr 14 with 608 viewsBLUEBEAT

The should make a big point with a statement saying they won’t have a POTS this season

Poll: W or W

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 02:35 - Apr 14 with 605 viewsIllinoisblue

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 02:27 - Apr 14 by BLUEBEAT

The should make a big point with a statement saying they won’t have a POTS this season

I guarantee nobody in that group will have the guts to not do POTY. There should be a ceremonial smashing of the Harwich Rose Bowl on the pitch.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 06:44 - Apr 14 with 499 viewsFixed_It

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 02:35 - Apr 14 by Illinoisblue

I guarantee nobody in that group will have the guts to not do POTY. There should be a ceremonial smashing of the Harwich Rose Bowl on the pitch.

Name them - without Googling!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 06:53 - Apr 14 with 482 viewsnoggin

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 06:44 - Apr 14 by Fixed_It

Name them - without Googling!

That woman who supports Tottenham? IDK.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 07:47 - Apr 14 with 416 viewsRegencyBlue

If they do run it supporters should refuse to vote.

This must be the worst squad in the history of the club and not one of them deserves the accolade.
I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 07:48 - Apr 14 with 408 viewsZXBlue

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 07:47 - Apr 14 by RegencyBlue

If they do run it supporters should refuse to vote.

This must be the worst squad in the history of the club and not one of them deserves the accolade.

Toto is probably the only viable candidate.

Which is distressing.
I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 07:53 - Apr 14 with 399 viewsBlueBadger

It would basically be a shortlist of Chambers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024