Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season 01:05 - Apr 14 with 446 viewswkj

As really that would be an insulting thing to win considering none of our players have been close to consistent this season.

http://www.twitter.com/wkjezz3306
Poll: Does the takeover change your stance on buying a Season Ticket?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 02:27 - Apr 14 with 409 viewsBLUEBEAT

The should make a big point with a statement saying they won’t have a POTS this season

Poll: Are we going to win today?

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 02:35 - Apr 14 with 406 viewsIllinoisblue

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 02:27 - Apr 14 by BLUEBEAT

The should make a big point with a statement saying they won’t have a POTS this season

I guarantee nobody in that group will have the guts to not do POTY. There should be a ceremonial smashing of the Harwich Rose Bowl on the pitch.

62 - 78 - 81

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 06:44 - Apr 14 with 300 viewsFixed_It

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 02:35 - Apr 14 by Illinoisblue

I guarantee nobody in that group will have the guts to not do POTY. There should be a ceremonial smashing of the Harwich Rose Bowl on the pitch.

Name them - without Googling!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Will you be buying an ITFC season ticket under the new owners?

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 06:53 - Apr 14 with 283 viewsnoggin

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 06:44 - Apr 14 by Fixed_It

Name them - without Googling!

That woman who supports Tottenham? IDK.

Poll: Non season ticket holders, will you pay to watch today?

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 07:47 - Apr 14 with 217 viewsRegencyBlue

If they do run it supporters should refuse to vote.

This must be the worst squad in the history of the club and not one of them deserves the accolade.
I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 07:48 - Apr 14 with 209 viewsZXBlue

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 07:47 - Apr 14 by RegencyBlue

If they do run it supporters should refuse to vote.

This must be the worst squad in the history of the club and not one of them deserves the accolade.

Toto is probably the only viable candidate.

Which is distressing.

I hope the supporter's club don't run player of the season on 07:53 - Apr 14 with 200 viewsBlueBadger

It would basically be a shortlist of Chambers.

Ham>Lam
Poll: Who would it be funniest to see relegated?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021