Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! 13:22 - Apr 14 with 2852 viewsunstableblue

This is just no fun.... its just relentlessly bad.. for a long long time

Can I go an support Leeds please? what process do I follow?

We're such a good fan base - jeeze blues scaling buildings to watch Tuesday night away days at MK Dons... singing our hearts out when being relegated

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:24 - Apr 14 with 2814 viewsChurchman

It’s always darkest before the dawn.....

But I know how you feel.
I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:25 - Apr 14 with 2813 viewsNthQldITFC

As I understand it, this is not something you have any choice in.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:25 - Apr 14 with 2801 viewsunstableblue

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:25 - Apr 14 by NthQldITFC

There is the tattoo to remove as well

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:26 - Apr 14 with 2793 viewswkj

We've not been supporting Ipswich for 13 or so years, just the Avatar of a once great team. Let's hope the Americans can sort us out and we can all go back to supporting Ipswich.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:27 - Apr 14 with 2785 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:29 - Apr 14 with 2762 viewsclive_baker

I'm going to start supporting PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv in Bulgaria.

Purely so I have an excuse to go back to Plovdiv. Unbelievable city, I would highly recommend it. Cheap as p1ss too.

Currently 2nd in the league, only 3 defeats from 23, which must be nice.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:30 - Apr 14 with 2745 viewsNthQldITFC

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:25 - Apr 14 by unstableblue

It's actually cheaper to just have your knob removed, than go through the Q-switched laser tattoo removal process, or so I'm told.

"Welcome to Ipswich, have a nice day"

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:31 - Apr 14 with 2740 viewsBiGDonnie

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:25 - Apr 14 by unstableblue

Ha! I've just had more and more work around my ITFC tat done so it's less and less clear.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:32 - Apr 14 with 2728 viewsMetal_Hacker

No pain no gain

Poll: If it were one or the other

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:35 - Apr 14 with 2700 viewsNthQldITFC

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:31 - Apr 14 by BiGDonnie

Ha! I've just had more and more work around my ITFC tat done so it's less and less clear.

Did you have "IDONOTWANTTOWATCHSH" added to the left, and "𐅀OTBALLANYMORE" added to the right of the existing one?

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:37 - Apr 14 with 2679 viewsDarth_Koont

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:32 - Apr 14 by Metal_Hacker

No pain no gain

The Torturer’s Motto.

Pronouns: He/Him

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:37 - Apr 14 with 2673 viewsChurchman

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:25 - Apr 14 by NthQldITFC

If I’d have had a choice, I’d have chosen Liverpool because the kit was good, the team was good and Bill Shankly a legend. But I’d didn’t get the choice. Ipswich was my club from the first time I noticed football. A family thing. Once it’s your club, it’s your club and that’s the end of it. I have no ‘second team’ other than England either.

Eternal damnation? Nah, things will improve. 8 days ago I was pessimistic, but not now life drainer Evans has gone.
I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:42 - Apr 14 with 2621 viewsBiGDonnie

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:35 - Apr 14 by NthQldITFC

Did you have "IDONOTWANTTOWATCHSH" added to the left, and "𐅀OTBALLANYMORE" added to the right of the existing one?

I had Keane Out over the top

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:42 - Apr 14 with 2620 viewsBent_double

Just hang-on in there, another 6 months and we should be back-on-track with a decent team that knows how to score goals...and this will all start to be a distant bad memory.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:45 - Apr 14 with 2601 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

It's a very dangerous operation, if I was you I'd stick with town now the prognosis is looking a lot better.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:54 - Apr 14 with 2553 viewsJ2BLUE

It's the start of a new era. The one person responsible for you feeling like that has gone.

At this point, this is attention seeking nonsense. No offence.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 14:02 - Apr 14 with 2511 viewschrismakin

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 13:54 - Apr 14 by J2BLUE

It's the start of a new era. The one person responsible for you feeling like that has gone.

At this point, this is attention seeking nonsense. No offence.

He's not wrong though, it's bloody painful

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 14:07 - Apr 14 with 2496 viewsghostofescobar

No way out, mate. We are all stuck with it. But there's now some hope at least........

GhostOfEscobar

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 19:45 - Apr 14 with 2238 viewsTangledupin_Blue

The process is...

1. Grow a pair
2. Stop being such a wuss. You are in this for the long haul, as are we all.

Note... If you switch allegiance you realise that you will never be able to hold your head up again. It is not an option.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 19:47 - Apr 14 with 2220 viewshype313

Follow the Town, Up and Down..

Admittedly its been down down down for far too long, but fingers crossed that will change now.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 19:49 - Apr 14 with 2211 viewstextbackup

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 19:45 - Apr 14 by Tangledupin_Blue

The process is...

1. Grow a pair
2. Stop being such a wuss. You are in this for the long haul, as are we all.

Note... If you switch allegiance you realise that you will never be able to hold your head up again. It is not an option.

If anyone gave up after the 12/14 years we’ve had the could not be blamed

The new owners coming in is like a new heart arriving just as the old one was about to pack up. Because fck knows what attendances would have been next year had ME stayed

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 19:57 - Apr 14 with 2175 viewspointofblue

The problem is every time I think we’ve hit rock bottom something else happens to prove not. I’m hoping yesterday’s match will be our darkest hour but I’m concerned that it won’t be. It’s as if a Norwich fan is playing this season out on Football Manager, and now they’re almost up, they keep resetting the game until we embarrass ourselves further.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 20:00 - Apr 14 with 2165 viewsBramidan

As I was born and bred in Ipswich moved away some 50 years ago but how could I support anyone else?
I have no emotional involvement in watching any other team, it's just academic.
I know it's probably childish but I can't watch that other team, full stop.
I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 20:14 - Apr 14 with 2127 viewsChurchman

I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 20:00 - Apr 14 by Bramidan

As I was born and bred in Ipswich moved away some 50 years ago but how could I support anyone else?
I have no emotional involvement in watching any other team, it's just academic.
I know it's probably childish but I can't watch that other team, full stop.

It’s not childish. It’s how it is. I’ve watch friends’ teams with them and while I’ve enjoyed it, it isn’t the same thing. Once a club is stamped into your DNA, that’s your lot. Doomed.

Things will improve for Ipswich Town. For the first time in years I’m genuinely hopeful.
I don't want to support Ipswich any more?! on 20:16 - Apr 14 with 2114 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So far I have followed/supported Blackburn (while at school oop North), Huddersfield while at Polytechnic and Ipswich for 12 years after living here for 23 years. The last 12 have far and away been the most painful but it looks like I'm stuck with it now.
Being born in Maidenhead Berkshire the early school year choices were Arsenal, Reading or Brentford.... so I opted out!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024