Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something quite funny about this season 15:13 - Apr 14 with 1202 viewsGarv

As it stands Luke Garbutt is set to compete in the play offs for a shot at promotion.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 15:16]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Something quite funny about this season on 15:18 - Apr 14 with 1146 viewsclive_baker

Doesn't surprise me greatly. Not sure any of our squad can take the high ground vs. Garbutt tbh, he offered more than most of them in his time here and wasn't our player.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Something quite funny about this season on 15:18 - Apr 14 with 1138 viewscatch74

Crazy, if I check my old posts, somewhere I was gloating about his ‘massive move.’ More fool me.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Something quite funny about this season on 15:23 - Apr 14 with 1084 viewsJ2BLUE

Something quite funny about this season on 15:18 - Apr 14 by catch74

Crazy, if I check my old posts, somewhere I was gloating about his ‘massive move.’ More fool me.

Why would you gloat? We didn't offer him a deal did we?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Something quite funny about this season on 15:29 - Apr 14 with 1042 viewsChurchman

Something quite funny about this season on 15:23 - Apr 14 by J2BLUE

No. I seem to remember Lambert and the gang didn’t realise a Championship or higher level club hadn’t come in for him so off he went to Blackpool for nothing. You couldn’t make it up.
Something quite funny about this season on 15:34 - Apr 14 with 997 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Didn't we do the double over Blackpool as well? They look like world-beaters at the moment.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Something quite funny about this season on 15:43 - Apr 14 with 942 viewscatch74

Something quite funny about this season on 15:23 - Apr 14 by J2BLUE

As Churchman has said, think we thought he’d get Championship football so didn’t even try to offer him anything. Gloated as Garbutt also thought he’d be playing Chmapiknship but ended up at Blackpool. My error was thinking we might pick up some points after we beat them and they wouldn’t.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Something quite funny about this season on 15:50 - Apr 14 with 892 viewsJ2BLUE

Something quite funny about this season on 15:43 - Apr 14 by catch74

As Churchman has said, think we thought he’d get Championship football so didn’t even try to offer him anything. Gloated as Garbutt also thought he’d be playing Chmapiknship but ended up at Blackpool. My error was thinking we might pick up some points after we beat them and they wouldn’t.

Still think i'm missing something! We all thought he was going to the Championship. His agent must surely have told us he was about to sign for Blackpool though to try and get us to compete.

We were the losers here. We'd like have more points with Garbutt here. Especially when we can't score he takes a decent free kick.

Truly impaired.

Something quite funny about this season on 15:53 - Apr 14 with 875 viewsjayessess

Something quite funny about this season on 15:50 - Apr 14 by J2BLUE

Still think i'm missing something! We all thought he was going to the Championship. His agent must surely have told us he was about to sign for Blackpool though to try and get us to compete.

We were the losers here. We'd like have more points with Garbutt here. Especially when we can't score he takes a decent free kick.

Presumably this was after we'd signed up Ward.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Login to get fewer ads

Something quite funny about this season on 15:55 - Apr 14 with 868 viewsitfcjoe

Something quite funny about this season on 15:50 - Apr 14 by J2BLUE

We offered him something which he turned down as waiting for Championship interest, then we signed Ward, plus salary cap, and he was screwed and ended up at Blackpool

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Something quite funny about this season on 15:57 - Apr 14 with 841 viewsJ2BLUE

Something quite funny about this season on 15:55 - Apr 14 by itfcjoe

We offered him something which he turned down as waiting for Championship interest, then we signed Ward, plus salary cap, and he was screwed and ended up at Blackpool

Oh ok cheers.

Truly impaired.

Something quite funny about this season on 16:25 - Apr 14 with 737 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Have to say, I like their choice of manager.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024