Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade 17:09 - Apr 14 with 3260 viewsBluefish

The excellent Alex Scott getting the football focus gig. They really aren't going to be happy about that

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 17:11 - Apr 14 with 3229 viewsFtnfwest

Really happy about that. Keeps her busy presenting something I don't watch anyway.
Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 17:11 - Apr 14 with 3220 viewsTractorCam

What exactly is the correlation here?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 17:19 - Apr 14 with 3145 viewsBluefish

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 17:11 - Apr 14 by TractorCam

Usually overweight red faced 50 year angry men that have no clue about football

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 17:26 - Apr 14 with 3105 viewshappybeingblue

i really like alex scott shes a breath of fresh air on tv but towards the end of his reign i wanted mick out and chambo should have gone a couple of years ago :)
Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 17:34 - Apr 14 with 3049 viewspositivity

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 17:26 - Apr 14 by happybeingblue

i really like alex scott shes a breath of fresh air on tv but towards the end of his reign i wanted mick out and chambo should have gone a couple of years ago :)

i'm mick out, anti chambers, pro alex scott too.

the first part of that venn diagram's getting a bit crowded now, with a sizeable influx of cardiff city fans! (1 win in 7 now...)

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 17:38 - Apr 14 with 3027 viewsChiefXL

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 17:11 - Apr 14 by TractorCam

The correlation is he's a troll, don't feed him
Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 17:40 - Apr 14 with 3011 viewsborge

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 17:19 - Apr 14 by Bluefish

Really not though....
Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 17:42 - Apr 14 with 2987 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

LOOK AT ME
Login to get fewer ads

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 17:44 - Apr 14 with 2963 viewstextbackup

I wanted mick out
Not hugely keen on chambers
Think Alex Scott is fantastic

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 18:28 - Apr 14 with 2852 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 18:32 - Apr 14 with 2834 viewsMattinLondon

At times you really are a bit silly.

How’s your bar going?
Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 18:35 - Apr 14 with 2821 viewsSwansea_Blue

Has she? That's excellent. She's very, very good. Never mind FF, she should be being groomed for MOTD (maybe she is via this).

A rather spurious correlation though Blubbers.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 18:49 - Apr 14 with 2763 viewsBluefish

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 18:32 - Apr 14 by MattinLondon

At times you really are a bit silly.

How’s your bar going?

Council decision day on Friday

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 18:49 - Apr 14 with 2759 viewsBluefish

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 18:35 - Apr 14 by Swansea_Blue

Has she? That's excellent. She's very, very good. Never mind FF, she should be being groomed for MOTD (maybe she is via this).

A rather spurious correlation though Blubbers.

Nah just stick her name into twitter and you will soon see the gammon connection

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 18:55 - Apr 14 with 2730 viewsMattinLondon

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 18:49 - Apr 14 by Bluefish

Council decision day on Friday

Best of luck.
Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 19:38 - Apr 14 with 2613 viewsBluefish

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 18:55 - Apr 14 by MattinLondon

Best of luck.

Cheers. Brewery installed yesterday and work just about complete now so need a good answer. Put the 120inch projector screen up today

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 06:02 - Apr 15 with 2355 viewsRyorry

Well I was Mick out, am pro-Chambers for coaching role, have lovely thick hair, & think Scott superb.

Sorry if this confuses you.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 07:58 - Apr 15 with 2187 viewsChurchman

I didn’t like McCarthy and breathed a sigh of relief when he went. Chambers? My views on him have varied over time but I am at the moment thinking he is part of the problem. Alex Scott is an excellent presenter.

How that fits with your stereotype, I’m really not sure. Anyway, I’m at the pub for the first time in months at lunchtime so definitely not a tough day for me.
Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 12:56 - Apr 15 with 2007 viewsbraveblue

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 17:19 - Apr 14 by Bluefish

Oh dear. Not very smart.
Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 13:01 - Apr 15 with 1970 viewsJ2BLUE

Just seen Dan Walker has presented FF for 12 years....I thought it was still Lineker...

Good luck to Alex Scott. Hope this doesn't mean she's BBC exclusive as she's one of Sky's better pundits.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 13:02 - Apr 15 with 1961 viewsjaykay

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 12:56 - Apr 15 by braveblue

Oh dear. Not very smart.

i don't think mick and chambers , would like to be called that either ( over 50 and overweight)

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 13:17 - Apr 15 with 1892 viewsStewart27

Love Alex Scott

Wanted Mick out and will drive Chambers out of the club.

What does this make me?
Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 13:20 - Apr 15 with 1877 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Another stupid post... I can’t tell if you are on the wind up or just a bit thick.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Tough day for the Mick out anti Chambers brigade on 15:24 - Apr 15 with 1772 viewsPositivelyPortman

Who is Alex Scott?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024