Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pint of Wine Paul just phoned me up. 21:42 - Apr 14 with 1236 viewsLord_Lucan

He is annoyingly very intelligent for a market stall alcoholic hairdresser and is predicting very bad times for ITFC. This is a man who although an ex Stein actually wishes us all the best and accepts Norwich's limitations in other areas.

However as a borderline racist and a man of Greek descent he has reservations that a Turk is part of the American consortium.

Who is this Turkish Godfather, has this passed me by or is he muddled and fuddled?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Pint of Wine Paul just phoned me up. on 21:45 - Apr 14 with 1159 viewsGeoffSentence

Berke Bakay I presume.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Pint of Wine Paul just phoned me up. on 21:46 - Apr 14 with 1151 viewsJ2BLUE

Pint of Wine Paul just phoned me up. on 21:45 - Apr 14 by GeoffSentence

Berke Bakay I presume.

Yep.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pint of Wine Paul just phoned me up. on 21:49 - Apr 14 with 1140 viewsvapour_trail

So much to get into here, but leaving out all but the first four and final three words, and regardless of anything in the middle, my prediction is that pint of wine paul could well be muddled and fuddled.

However the good times widely predicted in these parts are by no means guaranteed. It’s an easy crowd that got wowed every time Evans released a vlog, whilst he drove us into the ground.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Pint of Wine Paul just phoned me up. on 22:32 - Apr 14 with 968 viewsjeera

Pint of Wine Paul just phoned me up. on 21:49 - Apr 14 by vapour_trail

So much to get into here, but leaving out all but the first four and final three words, and regardless of anything in the middle, my prediction is that pint of wine paul could well be muddled and fuddled.

However the good times widely predicted in these parts are by no means guaranteed. It’s an easy crowd that got wowed every time Evans released a vlog, whilst he drove us into the ground.

Shuddup you.

The future is paved in gold and trophies.

And happiness.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Pint of Wine Paul just phoned me up. on 07:02 - Apr 15 with 716 viewsBlueBadger

Without doing any googling at all, this sounds a bit 'Hampstead'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Pint of Wine Paul just phoned me up. on 09:02 - Apr 15 with 559 viewsLord_Lucan

Pint of Wine Paul just phoned me up. on 07:02 - Apr 15 by BlueBadger

Without doing any googling at all, this sounds a bit 'Hampstead'.

What do you mean by that?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024