Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This will be tough... good moments from this season 13:20 - Apr 15 with 1763 viewsIllinoisblue

Youths doing well in FA Youth Cup

And, erm.... anything else? Lambert getting canned.

No great goals
No great comeback win
No emergence of young players into 1st team

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 13:26 - Apr 15 with 1720 viewsclive_baker

We started with some promise. Never looked massively convincing but the results were there for a month at least.

Dozzell playing 30 odd games. I still don't think he's found his position but he can only benefit from the amount of football he's played this season.

Bishop largely staying fit. Has to be worth another year IMO, in the right side he could be valuable.

That's about it. Woolfenden not kicked on, next to no minutes for Dobra or El Miz. Morris and Nydam missing the season through injury. Norwood never getting going, Jackson never getting going. Pretty pants all round.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 13:29 - Apr 15 with 1700 viewsVic

The final whistle on the last game of the season
Dozzer playing lots of games.
NyDAM back to fitness
Lambert going
Evans selling up
Getting a chairman and CEO

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 13:37 - Apr 15 with 1676 viewsSteve_M

Chambers at Blackpool and Nolan at Plymouth were both good goals. The former especially was a really good move throughout the team.

As CB says, Dozzell and Bishop probably worth a mention as the only two players who've demonstrated anything worthwhile above what they have done previously this season.

The takeover will be the highlight though, just imagine how things would currently look without that. And, whilst success isn't guaranteed, our prospects are immeasurably better than without it.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 14:11 - Apr 15 with 1597 viewsIllinoisblue

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 13:37 - Apr 15 by Steve_M

Chambers at Blackpool and Nolan at Plymouth were both good goals. The former especially was a really good move throughout the team.

As CB says, Dozzell and Bishop probably worth a mention as the only two players who've demonstrated anything worthwhile above what they have done previously this season.

The takeover will be the highlight though, just imagine how things would currently look without that. And, whilst success isn't guaranteed, our prospects are immeasurably better than without it.

Chambers goal was very good. And yes, the takeover - hopefully - will be the spark to end 15 years of hurt.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 14:13 - Apr 15 with 1593 viewschrismakin

Only a few games ago. Holy not only left the floor but he also took out his own defender to catch a cross.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 14:13 - Apr 15 with 1592 viewsSwansea_Blue

Change of ownership. Biggest and best thing to have happened to us in a generation.

I thought we played some really nice stuff first 5-6 games in all competitions, then the wheels fell off and it's been miserable again ever since.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 16:22 - Apr 15 with 1479 viewsDeano69

ITFC Women are doing really well and their Under 21's

errr

can i phone a friend?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 16:24 - Apr 15 with 1473 viewsAlexGreen

I'd like to say the comeback story of Nsiala - he seems a really nice guy and has worked his way back from absolute zero into most people's starting XIs. I'd keep him next season.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Login to get fewer ads

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 16:35 - Apr 15 with 1456 viewsSteve_M

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 16:22 - Apr 15 by Deano69

ITFC Women are doing really well and their Under 21's

errr

can i phone a friend?

Yes, did think about the women's team after posting. Seems a good place to post this:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 16:43 - Apr 15 with 1431 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

No crowds being able to attend meant I’ve saved well over £2,000 in train tickets to games both home and away to watch this sh**e. That’s all.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 16:55 - Apr 15 with 1415 viewsJ2BLUE

Nothing on the pitch.

Off the pitch:

Lambert - gone
Taylor - gone
Walker - gone
Evans - gone
Cook - in
Gamechangers - in

I honestly feel like we've won a much bigger prize than promotion and now we're just waiting for the new season. Hull are welcome to the title. I wouldn't swap it for our 8th place and Evans. It's a shame we can't just forfeit the rest of the fixtures for Cook's sake.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 17:43 - Apr 15 with 1376 viewsScuzzer

A good shirt with a logo I don't feel sullied by.

Established 1968

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 17:48 - Apr 15 with 1373 viewsQuilterstown

Swindon's second goal against us....
This will be tough... good moments from this season on 19:11 - Apr 15 with 1312 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Edwards' superb form and contribution from the beginning of the season. It may have saved us from being involved in the relegation battle.
This will be tough... good moments from this season on 19:41 - Apr 15 with 1282 viewsLord_Lucan

Im wondering who will get supporters player of the season.

I reckon Bart might get it again
[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 19:42]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 20:06 - Apr 15 with 1252 viewsDarth_Koont

Too depressing to think back about the season. Of course, I’ll dutifully watch the rest of the games on the off chance that some spark, some miracle slides us into the play-offs.

But thanks for the reminder. The FA Youth Cup match will be great to watch. All the joy and excitement of ITFC, but none of the pain!

I know it’s before May 1st and it’ll be streamed but has there been a date fixed yet?

Pronouns: He/Him

This will be tough... good moments from this season on 23:00 - Apr 15 with 1182 views44_not_out

Our kit is really nice and doesn’t deserved to be remembered for being worn by a team who will finish 10th in League One
Although, I would prefer white shorts
This will be tough... good moments from this season on 23:06 - Apr 15 with 1169 viewspositivity

bishop increasing his goals tally by 500% is worth a mention, shame they all cam in the first half of the season.

toto and wilson's improvement is marked, but it's meagre stuff

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024