Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Managers or players you thought would end up at town 20:39 - Apr 15 with 1603 viewschrismakin

Mentioning Nugent earlier, what managers or players did you always think would end up at town eventually

Mine
Alan Curbishley
David Nugent

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 20:40 - Apr 15 with 1365 viewsWestcountryblue

Ronnie Moore !
Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 20:41 - Apr 15 with 1362 viewsVic

Colin

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 20:41 - Apr 15 with 1360 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 20:44 - Apr 15 with 1338 viewsSteve_M

- Shaka Hislop
- Gerard Wiekins
- Tony Adams as player-manager

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 20:47 - Apr 15 with 1320 viewsHARRY10

Gazza...........................as manager
Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 20:50 - Apr 15 with 1305 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Curbishley,
Charlie Austin
George Boyd
Ian Walker
Gus Poyet
[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 20:51]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:04 - Apr 15 with 1262 viewsrgp1

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 20:50 - Apr 15 by Cheltenham_Blue

Curbishley,
Charlie Austin
George Boyd
Ian Walker
Gus Poyet
[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 20:51]

Batitsuta 🤣🤣
Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:05 - Apr 15 with 1259 viewschrismakin

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 20:40 - Apr 15 by Westcountryblue

Ronnie Moore !

Ah, yes I remember him being linked alot.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Login to get fewer ads

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:18 - Apr 15 with 1227 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:05 - Apr 15 by chrismakin

Ah, yes I remember him being linked alot.

...bit more than that!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:22 - Apr 15 with 1211 viewsGeoffSentence

David Healy

Don't know if I recall this right, but I seem to remember us being linked with him for ages.

Eventually he turned up on loan and was something of a let down.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:23 - Apr 15 with 1200 viewschrismakin

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:22 - Apr 15 by GeoffSentence

David Healy

Don't know if I recall this right, but I seem to remember us being linked with him for ages.

Eventually he turned up on loan and was something of a let down.

Yep like many, we got the out of prime version

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:25 - Apr 15 with 1197 viewsJ2BLUE

Guess whose contract is up in the summer?

Mr league oen goals don't count himself, Jordan Rhodes.

If Sheff Wed come down that would be interesting if he fired us back up. I know he's on £35k a week or whatever but clearly his next deal won't be. Maybe he would go to a Championship club but Evans has gone so maybe he would consider us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:26 - Apr 15 with 1195 viewschrismakin

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:25 - Apr 15 by J2BLUE

Guess whose contract is up in the summer?

Mr league oen goals don't count himself, Jordan Rhodes.

If Sheff Wed come down that would be interesting if he fired us back up. I know he's on £35k a week or whatever but clearly his next deal won't be. Maybe he would go to a Championship club but Evans has gone so maybe he would consider us.

Rhodes/ Wickham reunion ;)

Phil mentioned him earlier, not Rhodes exactly but a Rhodes type profile.........................

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:30 - Apr 15 with 1180 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Kevin Phillips
Billy Sharpe
Jamal Campbell-Ryce

I also thought a couple of others might have played for us: Tom Adeyemi and Amir Karic.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:32 - Apr 15 with 1172 viewsMattinLondon

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:18 - Apr 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

...bit more than that!!

Didn’t he wave goodbye to the Rotherham fans after a match and actually said he had the Town job?only to find out that it was a hoax?
Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:44 - Apr 15 with 1142 viewstractordownsouth

Tony Mowbray as manager

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:48 - Apr 15 with 1122 viewsDarth_Koont

Edit: Whoa! That went in completely the wrong thread.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 21:50]

Pronouns: He/Him

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:48 - Apr 15 with 1114 viewsWeWereZombies

Hassan Kachloul
Ian Crook

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 21:48 - Apr 15 with 1114 viewsLord_Lucan

Gary Megson

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 22:54 - Apr 15 with 986 views44_not_out

Mart Poom
Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 23:06 - Apr 15 with 961 viewsrgp1

The bloke from Middlesbrough with the same name as one of their players who turned out to be an electrician who was doing some maintenance at Portman Road or something like that but just can't remember his name.
Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 23:50 - Apr 15 with 895 viewsbluebudgie

Pat Jennings

Mike Walker,,, he was favourite for the manager's post before Burley was appointed not quite sure how that would have gone down with Town fans!
Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 07:20 - Apr 16 with 762 viewsnorfsufblue

I was always confident that Stuart Slater would eventually play for Town and of course he did..... shame he didn't end up with legendary status but nice for a proper Town fan to realise his boyhood dream ?!
Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 07:38 - Apr 16 with 740 viewsMB26

Sean St. Ledger in his prime. Did he even play when we got him?

Nugent and Boyd are the two I always remember.
Managers or players you thought would end up at town on 07:41 - Apr 16 with 738 viewshype313

Still waiting on the outcome of James Coppinger's wife's second Interview at the Hospital.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024