Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge: Official 21:59 - Apr 15 with 2669 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Judge: Official on 22:04 - Apr 15 with 2494 viewsJ2BLUE

Good stuff. Good luck and goodbye.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Judge: Official on 22:04 - Apr 15 with 2480 viewsKieran_Knows

The start of what is going to be a very long, and exciting summer.

All the best to him.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Judge: Official on 22:08 - Apr 15 with 2378 viewsBeckets

I wonder if any of the other players have similar terms regarding their option. Chambers for example, in which case he’ll get another year. Toto potentially heading that way also.
Judge: Official on 22:14 - Apr 15 with 2251 viewsmuncer

Apparently he called Paul Cook a ‘bald c***’.
Judge: Official on 22:21 - Apr 15 with 2128 viewsStokieBlue

Judge: Official on 22:08 - Apr 15 by Beckets

I wonder if any of the other players have similar terms regarding their option. Chambers for example, in which case he’ll get another year. Toto potentially heading that way also.

Toto will be kept I would have thought.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Judge: Official on 22:24 - Apr 15 with 2063 viewsstonojnr

Judge: Official on 22:04 - Apr 15 by Kieran_Knows

The start of what is going to be a very long, and exciting summer.

All the best to him.

its like a reverse transfer day thing, which player is next to leave the club, stay tuned all will be revealed...
Judge: Official on 23:06 - Apr 15 with 1838 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Last day of the season. A win could sneak us into the play offs. Two of Dozzell / Bish / Downes / Nolan are injured..... do you play him?
Judge: Official on 23:16 - Apr 15 with 1785 viewsJ2BLUE

Judge: Official on 23:06 - Apr 15 by Matt_Netherlands

Last day of the season. A win could sneak us into the play offs. Two of Dozzell / Bish / Downes / Nolan are injured..... do you play him?

No.

Potentially offer him a certain amount not to activate the clause but don't think we would need him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Judge: Official on 23:27 - Apr 15 with 1703 viewsDarth_Koont

He’s a player I’d love to have a pint with some day.

I think more than any other player he understood that things weren’t working. Every game seemed to be him trying to set the world to rights.

As a rugby coach, he’d have been first on my team sheet. Football is much weirder though.

Pronouns: He/Him

Judge: Official on 23:30 - Apr 15 with 1683 viewsPhilTWTD

Judge: Official on 23:27 - Apr 15 by Darth_Koont

He’s a player I’d love to have a pint with some day.

I think more than any other player he understood that things weren’t working. Every game seemed to be him trying to set the world to rights.

As a rugby coach, he’d have been first on my team sheet. Football is much weirder though.

Seems a really honest, decent guy from what I know of him. A shame it's not really worked out for him here. As you say, was trying too hard a lot of the time in his determination to improve his and the team's form.
Judge: Official on 23:31 - Apr 15 with 1675 viewsSamWhiteUK

Many of the players I won't be bothered to see leave. In terms of impact on the pitch, Judge is one of them. However, Judge seemed like a really good guy, who could never be faulted for effort, and this seems like a bit of a sh*t way to go out. If his contract had run out at the end of the season, then fine, but this "unfortunate" (read: stupid) contract term seems to be a bit harsh. All the best to AJ.
Judge: Official on 23:34 - Apr 15 with 1658 viewsGarv

Shame really. He goes with credit for being a trier and occasional producer of great quality. One of the more likeable players of the current crop, someone who actually doesn't mind trying something, and has at least a bit of invention and forward thinking.

No problem in him going at the end of the season as his legs have gone and it's good wages to get off the books, but it's a bit of a crap way to end. He would have most likely played in every game.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 13:06]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Judge: Official on 23:40 - Apr 15 with 1613 viewsHerbivore

Judge: Official on 23:34 - Apr 15 by Garv

Shame really. He goes with credit for being a trier and occasional producer of great quality. One of the more likeable players of the current crop, someone who actually doesn't mind trying something, and has at least a bit of invention and forward thinking.

No problem in him going at the end of the season as his legs have gone and it's good wages to get off the books, but it's a bit of a crap way to end. He would have most likely played in every game.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 13:06]

Which player is that first paragraph about?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Judge: Official on 08:10 - Apr 16 with 1266 viewsHarry_Palmer

Judge: Official on 23:40 - Apr 15 by Herbivore

Which player is that first paragraph about?

It's definitely not Judge, I don't think he has played a forward pass all season.
Judge: Official on 08:29 - Apr 16 with 1188 viewsGuthrum

The game-triggered contract extension angle means this makes a lot more sense. Couldn't think why otherwise he might be discarded early, even if not being offered a new deal.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Judge: Official on 08:38 - Apr 16 with 1133 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Judge: Official on 08:29 - Apr 16 by Guthrum

The game-triggered contract extension angle means this makes a lot more sense. Couldn't think why otherwise he might be discarded early, even if not being offered a new deal.

I know we don’t want to be committed long term to him which is understandable, but it almost feels a bit like we’ve resigned to the fact we aren’t going anywhere this season. We probably all know that’s the case, but feels a little deflating to see the club won’t be playing one of our regular starters for what could still be an important 6 games or so.

FWIW I don’t think he should be here next season so we’re between a rock and a hard place, but feels like it’s a sign.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024