Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're gonna get thumped tomorrow aren't we? 10:07 - Apr 16 with 730 viewsnoggin

So many players know they're finished and clearly don't really give a toss. I don't think I'll bother watching.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

We're gonna get thumped tomorrow aren't we? on 10:10 - Apr 16 with 711 viewsSuperCoops

It wouldn't surprise me if we lose all the games left this season as the current team know they're probably on way out. But if it's a sign of a fresh start where we can offload many and start building a team that will die for the shirt, I can live with that.

After 14 years of players not giving a stuff, what's another 6 games until a "new day"?
We're gonna get thumped tomorrow aren't we? on 10:11 - Apr 16 with 693 viewspointofblue

Cook’s completely written the season off, that much is obvious. Six defeats (make it seven with Wimbledon) in a row doesn’t matter now - he’s looking towards August.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We're gonna get thumped tomorrow aren't we? on 10:13 - Apr 16 with 676 viewsclive_baker

Are we likely to be any worse with Nydam, Lankester, Dobra etc involved than Parrott, Bennetts, Sears? Unlikely I would wager. If nothing else at least they're getting some experience and game time. So much of it at this level is about application and who wants it more, play the players with something to prove I say.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

We're gonna get thumped tomorrow aren't we? on 10:14 - Apr 16 with 665 viewsKieran_Knows

Going to be an interesting last 6 games of the season, that's for sure!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Totally humped.... on 10:18 - Apr 16 with 624 viewsBloots

....luckily the lowest we can possibly finish now is 19th.

Matt Gill saved us.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

We're gonna get thumped tomorrow aren't we? on 11:04 - Apr 16 with 542 viewssouthnorfolkblue

We're gonna get thumped tomorrow aren't we? on 10:13 - Apr 16 by clive_baker

Are we likely to be any worse with Nydam, Lankester, Dobra etc involved than Parrott, Bennetts, Sears? Unlikely I would wager. If nothing else at least they're getting some experience and game time. So much of it at this level is about application and who wants it more, play the players with something to prove I say.

He’s got to give Lankester a run in the side hasn’t he? We need to find out whether he has still got it. I would start him every game to the end of the season.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024