Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Understatement of the Week Award, w/c 12th April 10:55 - Apr 16 with 578 viewsunstableblue

"This is going to be a very unhappy club over the next two or three weeks"
Paul Cook, ITFC Manager

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Silver Award goes to... on 10:58 - Apr 16 with 537 viewsunstableblue

.... “That we don’t put crosses in the box, we don’t create chances, we don’t defend well, we don’t defend set pieces well, we don’t retain possession of the ball, we’re not very fit, we’re not very athletic. You can write a list of what we’re not really good at"
Paul Cook, ITFC Manager, w/c 12th April

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Silver Award goes to... on 11:01 - Apr 16 with 513 viewsfloridaboy

Silver Award goes to... on 10:58 - Apr 16 by unstableblue

.... “That we don’t put crosses in the box, we don’t create chances, we don’t defend well, we don’t defend set pieces well, we don’t retain possession of the ball, we’re not very fit, we’re not very athletic. You can write a list of what we’re not really good at"
Paul Cook, ITFC Manager, w/c 12th April

To me the fitness statement says a lot. Can see why we have had so many injuries over the past couple of seasons.
Silver Award goes to... on 12:04 - Apr 16 with 449 viewsBlueBadger

Silver Award goes to... on 11:01 - Apr 16 by floridaboy

To me the fitness statement says a lot. Can see why we have had so many injuries over the past couple of seasons.

It goes a long way towards explaining why we've dropped off so alarmingly at end of the season two seasons running.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Silver Award goes to... on 12:49 - Apr 16 with 403 viewsCoastalblue

Silver Award goes to... on 12:04 - Apr 16 by BlueBadger

It goes a long way towards explaining why we've dropped off so alarmingly at end of the season two seasons running.

and also why we can't actually put in a convincing display for more than 20 minutes at a time.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024