Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilson 11:15 - Apr 16 with 631 viewssaffers12

Feel a touch sorry for him , if he leaves, think he has done well for us and been a good signing.i would keep as a back up cb
Wilson on 11:16 - Apr 16 with 608 viewsBlueBadger

Yet again, the bullies win.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wilson on 11:43 - Apr 16 with 501 viewsfatronaldo

He is our best defender by a mile at the moment. Nothing special about him though, keeps doing 6-7 out of 10 displays. Could be an ok backup to have.

We did get that short run with him back in the team, after he got injured again, abysmal..

I really can't believe we have got nothing better than Nsiala and Chambers as CB pairing. Don't think many of our defenders, perhaps except Wilson will be around in august. Not really sure what I think of Woolfy, he has been really poor this season but last game against Wimbledon I actually thought was a step up from him, even though he is being played on the wing.

Away with Kenlock, Chambers, Toto, Ward and KVY (can't rely on players playing 3-5 games a season), should be no discussion at all in my opinion.
Wilson on 11:51 - Apr 16 with 464 viewsBasuco

I think he is a very good CB especially with Myles Kenlock beside him, I would like to se both here next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024