Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe singing Bob Marley wasn’t the best idea after all, hey 12:03 - Apr 16 with 681 viewsBelsteadCav

They should have got booed out of the ground.

Then, maybe we wouldn’t be in this absolute mess. They’ve been in the comfort zone for far too long. We as a fan base have probably been too fair to the players. I can’t think of another club that would let so much failure off the hook for so long.

I’d be so ashamed if I was playing for Ipswich at the moment. But Most of them don’t give a damn. They will in the summer though, when they can’t find a club.

At least now, Cook can have his team next season. Interesting to see who he picks tomorrow.

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Maybe singing Bob Marley wasn’t the best idea after all, hey on 12:05 - Apr 16 with 665 viewsBlueBadger

...and Lambert should have been fooking sacked.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 12:05]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Maybe singing Bob Marley wasn’t the best idea after all, hey on 12:06 - Apr 16 with 659 viewsKropotkin123

The fans are entitled to show support the team in moments of adversity. Shaming them for doing so is a bit odd, in my opinion of course.

As for the rest of it, I agree.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Maybe singing Bob Marley wasn’t the best idea after all, hey on 13:43 - Apr 16 with 519 viewsPendejo

Maybe singing Bob Marley wasn’t the best idea after all, hey on 12:06 - Apr 16 by Kropotkin123

The fans are entitled to show support the team in moments of adversity. Shaming them for doing so is a bit odd, in my opinion of course.

As for the rest of it, I agree.

Hindsight and all that.

Maybe instead of steadfastly supporting the club and Lambert (which I thought the right thing at the time) the fan Base should have rioted and burned the stadium to the ground....

However incompetent subsequently proven Lambert did a good job of selling season tickets... It's just that 5 year contract announcement came when it had already become painfully clear he wasn't up to it.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Maybe singing Bob Marley wasn’t the best idea after all, hey on 13:50 - Apr 16 with 503 viewsPlums

I don’t think you can blame the fans for that. It was support and encouragement for a group of professionals who ultimately had failed. Unfortunately it seems it was taken by the management and club owner as endorsement and the rot deepened.

It’s now evident that Hurst was correct. He and his attack dog lacked the experience and management skills to deliver on their findings.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024