Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Go on Kier! 12:40 - Apr 16 with 7767 viewsmonytowbray

Can we start calling him unelectable yet?!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Go on Kier! on 12:44 - Apr 16 with 2491 viewsMullet

That’s mostly down to the childish and delusion Corbynites still waging their war. The fact they give tacit support to these Tory bastards is shameful.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Go on Kier! on 12:46 - Apr 16 with 2461 viewsmonytowbray

Go on Kier! on 12:44 - Apr 16 by Mullet

That’s mostly down to the childish and delusion Corbynites still waging their war. The fact they give tacit support to these Tory bastards is shameful.

Delusional. Find me these Corbynistas who have gone Tory.

Also, why is it suddenly shameful to not rally behind a leader the membership surge doesn’t care for? Was fine for 4 years for Labour’s right to do it despite being the democratic internal second fiddle. Even when getting on board would have got us a very different present day reality in 2017.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 12:49]

TWTD never forgets…

Go on Kier! on 12:51 - Apr 16 with 2418 viewsMullet

Go on Kier! on 12:46 - Apr 16 by monytowbray

Also, why is it suddenly shameful to not rally behind a leader the membership surge doesn’t care for? Was fine for 4 years for Labour’s right to do it despite being the democratic internal second fiddle. Even when getting on board would have got us a very different present day reality in 2017.

Find me where I said that. Constantly kneecapping Starmer at every turn and pouring out venom at anyone who isn’t deluded enough to see that the electorate would never take to JC even when victory was there to be fought for, is widening that margin.

By splitting the country and scaring off voters who might push Boris et al out, the guilt is just as bad as any Guido spouting tosser.

Go on Kier! on 12:53 - Apr 16 with 2397 viewskeighleyblue

Go on Kier! on 12:46 - Apr 16 by monytowbray

you missed the point...(sigh)
Go on Kier! on 12:54 - Apr 16 with 2383 viewsmonytowbray

Go on Kier! on 12:51 - Apr 16 by Mullet

Find me where I said that. Constantly kneecapping Starmer at every turn and pouring out venom at anyone who isn’t deluded enough to see that the electorate would never take to JC even when victory was there to be fought for, is widening that margin.

By splitting the country and scaring off voters who might push Boris et al out, the guilt is just as bad as any Guido spouting tosser.

Ah yes, I forgot the entire party and press is out for Starmer daily on front page news.

The party’s future was evidently, in hindsight, to rally disenfranchised and young voters. Instead you just keep telling them to f**k off. Tories already have a party to vote for.

TWTD never forgets…

Go on Kier! on 12:55 - Apr 16 with 2380 viewsDarth_Koont

Go on Kier! on 12:44 - Apr 16 by Mullet

Utter nonsense.

Where is this happening but in your own brain? Last time I checked the mainstream media was giving Starmer an easy ride and “Corbynites” weren’t being given a platform at all.

Pronouns: He/Him

Go on Kier! on 12:55 - Apr 16 with 2377 viewsmonytowbray

Go on Kier! on 12:53 - Apr 16 by keighleyblue

you missed the point...(sigh)

What’s the point exactly? As it looks entirely made up to me.

TWTD never forgets…

Go on Kier! on 12:56 - Apr 16 with 2370 viewsmonytowbray

Go on Kier! on 12:55 - Apr 16 by Darth_Koont

Utter nonsense.

Where is this happening but in your own brain? Last time I checked the mainstream media was giving Starmer an easy ride and “Corbynites” weren’t being given a platform at all.

The Morning Star’s circulation lives rent free in their head.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Go on Kier! on 12:59 - Apr 16 with 2343 viewsMullet

Go on Kier! on 12:54 - Apr 16 by monytowbray

Ah yes, I forgot the entire party and press is out for Starmer daily on front page news.

The party’s future was evidently, in hindsight, to rally disenfranchised and young voters. Instead you just keep telling them to f**k off. Tories already have a party to vote for.

You never ask why Corbyn was such an abject failure or allowed himself to be such a target? The age of voters is irrelevant, the practice you’ve demonstrated has gone right out of the momentum playbook towards anyone a bit angry that JC gave the worst government ever such an easy time.

We gave record amounts of death and corruption now and instead of fighting that, we see this desire to make Starmer fail to negate the woeful JC. This desire to win an argument only the deluded are still having is disgusting. All while these Tory bastards steal from us.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 13:02]

Go on Kier! on 13:02 - Apr 16 with 2317 viewsMullet

Go on Kier! on 12:55 - Apr 16 by Darth_Koont

Utter nonsense.

Right here for starters. Let alone the sphere of social media where it echoes under every news story etc. The idea that the failed faction in the Labour Party hasn’t been gunning for Starmer from day one is fanciful.

Go on Kier! on 13:04 - Apr 16 with 2289 viewsDarth_Koont

Go on Kier! on 12:56 - Apr 16 by monytowbray

The Morning Star’s circulation lives rent free in their head.

If it’s not delusion then it’s sheer dishonesty.

I’m not going to be gaslit by people who can’t point to any evidence for what they’re saying.

Go on Kier! on 13:04 - Apr 16 with 2289 viewsJ2BLUE

Why are the left battling for the party? Why not just leave and start their own pure party?

Genuine question. Why keep fighting a civil war? If they are so convinced they have the answers why not leave it and put it to the people?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Go on Kier! on 13:06 - Apr 16 with 2277 viewsmonytowbray

Go on Kier! on 12:59 - Apr 16 by Mullet

You never ask why Corbyn was such an abject failure or allowed himself to be such a target? The age of voters is irrelevant, the practice you’ve demonstrated has gone right out of the momentum playbook towards anyone a bit angry that JC gave the worst government ever such an easy time.

We gave record amounts of death and corruption now and instead of fighting that, we see this desire to make Starmer fail to negate the woeful JC. This desire to win an argument only the deluded are still having is disgusting. All while these Tory bastards steal from us.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 13:02]

This smear campaign against Starmer barely exists in any Tory circles though. They don’t tend to read or trust what Momentum say.

Perhaps, just PERHAPS, you failed to embrace a party shift on the false narrative that the Tories aren’t deeply rooted in underhanded tactics, mud slinging, lies and appealing to the lowest common denominators? Perhaps you failed to notice Biden embraced a was of more liberal idealogies to get the left vote?

Either way, those polls are down to the fact Tories simply reject him. He’s done utterly f**k all to bring awareness to cronyism, in fact I’ve probably spoken about it more and for a longer period.

At least Corbyn brought some new folks to the party, but again you continue to tell us to f**k off.

TWTD never forgets…

Go on Kier! on 13:07 - Apr 16 with 2269 viewsmonytowbray

Go on Kier! on 13:04 - Apr 16 by Darth_Koont

I’m not going to be gaslit by people who can’t point to any evidence for what they’re saying.

Ditto. Numbers don’t lie.

TWTD never forgets…

Go on Kier! on 13:08 - Apr 16 with 2261 viewsMullet

Go on Kier! on 13:04 - Apr 16 by Darth_Koont

The OP is literally an attempt to belittle Starmer and deflect from Corbyns abject failure in the polls, using the same language indeed.

I’ve got no intention to try and convince you but every but if blood on the Tory bastards hands also splashes up on you lot still gunning for the opposition instead of actually being the opposition. It’s shameful.

Win the election first then the argument.

Go on Kier! on 13:08 - Apr 16 with 2260 viewsmonytowbray

Go on Kier! on 13:04 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

Why are the left battling for the party? Why not just leave and start their own pure party?

Genuine question. Why keep fighting a civil war? If they are so convinced they have the answers why not leave it and put it to the people?

Why can’t the Labour right do it either? Why do “the left” need to wind their neck in? Particularly when polling like that against the worst government in history?

TWTD never forgets…

Go on Kier! on 13:09 - Apr 16 with 2255 viewsmonytowbray

Go on Kier! on 13:08 - Apr 16 by Mullet

The OP is literally an attempt to belittle Starmer and deflect from Corbyns abject failure in the polls, using the same language indeed.

I’ve got no intention to try and convince you but every but if blood on the Tory bastards hands also splashes up on you lot still gunning for the opposition instead of actually being the opposition. It’s shameful.

My post did none of the sort.

The polls however...

Own your sh1t.

TWTD never forgets…

Go on Kier! on 13:10 - Apr 16 with 2248 viewshype313

Go on Kier! on 13:04 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

Indeed, put their money where their mouth is.

Labour need to split, as it's doing harm to the party and the electorate with us having no credible opposition.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Go on Kier! on 13:11 - Apr 16 with 2247 viewsJ2BLUE

Go on Kier! on 13:08 - Apr 16 by monytowbray

Why can’t the Labour right do it either? Why do “the left” need to wind their neck in? Particularly when polling like that against the worst government in history?

Just seemed more logical for the radical alternative to do it. If the left can't even win the battle for the party it seems unlikely they can win the battle for the country.

They'd be better off leaving and putting their ideas to the electorate surely?

Truly impaired.

Go on Kier! on 13:12 - Apr 16 with 2242 viewsmonytowbray

Go on Kier! on 13:11 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

Just seemed more logical for the radical alternative to do it. If the left can't even win the battle for the party it seems unlikely they can win the battle for the country.

They'd be better off leaving and putting their ideas to the electorate surely?

Look at the polls maaaan.

TWTD never forgets…

Go on Kier! on 13:12 - Apr 16 with 2239 viewsMullet

Go on Kier! on 13:06 - Apr 16 by monytowbray

This smear campaign against Starmer barely exists in any Tory circles though. They don’t tend to read or trust what Momentum say.

Perhaps, just PERHAPS, you failed to embrace a party shift on the false narrative that the Tories aren’t deeply rooted in underhanded tactics, mud slinging, lies and appealing to the lowest common denominators? Perhaps you failed to notice Biden embraced a was of more liberal idealogies to get the left vote?

Either way, those polls are down to the fact Tories simply reject him. He’s done utterly f**k all to bring awareness to cronyism, in fact I’ve probably spoken about it more and for a longer period.

At least Corbyn brought some new folks to the party, but again you continue to tell us to f**k off.

What are you talking about? I’m talking about the cult members attacks on Starmer aiding the Tories. It’s an elementary distinction you’ve purposefully ignored or are so embedded in what I’m talking about you have no perspective.

The fact you demonise this Labour right over these Tory bastards is exactly the problem.

Go on Kier! on 13:13 - Apr 16 with 2236 viewshype313

Go on Kier! on 13:08 - Apr 16 by monytowbray

Because when they had their chance at the last election, they got an absolute battering.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Go on Kier! on 13:14 - Apr 16 with 2230 viewsJ2BLUE

Go on Kier! on 13:12 - Apr 16 by monytowbray

Look at the polls maaaan.

I get that. I just don't see the logic in the left battling for the party.

Leave, let Labour drift to the right and take votes off the Tories while the left swoop to power with radical new ideas?

Truly impaired.

Go on Kier! on 13:15 - Apr 16 with 2219 viewsMullet

Go on Kier! on 13:13 - Apr 16 by hype313

Because when they had their chance at the last election, they got an absolute battering.

And far too much of that was their own doing unfortunately.

Go on Kier! on 13:16 - Apr 16 with 2214 viewsDarth_Koont

Go on Kier! on 13:08 - Apr 16 by Mullet

Nah. Not having that at all.

You own this. Because it’s exactly this type of irrational fear and unevidenced blame of the left that’s pushed Labour right and driven the country into Johnson’s arms.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024