Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some might wince at Cook's words today 13:39 - Apr 16 with 681 viewsBobbychase

But there is no point taking the plaster off a millimetre at a time. Just rip it, get over the short, sharp shock and move on.

From the matchday catering and ticketing up to the recruitment, scouting and transfer policies, the club needs turning on its head.

You don't do that by beating around the bush.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Some might wince at Cook's words today on 13:40 - Apr 16 with 661 viewsJ2BLUE

Wince? I'm grabbing the popcorn and loving every second. Soft little Ipswich finally standing up for itself.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Some might wince at Cook's words today on 13:41 - Apr 16 with 648 viewsBobbychase

Some might wince at Cook's words today on 13:40 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

Wince? I'm grabbing the popcorn and loving every second. Soft little Ipswich finally standing up for itself.

Oh, I'm the same. I'd rather pay to watch him speak some home truths than watch us play tomorrow tbh.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Some might wince at Cook's words today on 13:48 - Apr 16 with 594 viewsBlueBadger

Some might wince at Cook's words today on 13:41 - Apr 16 by Bobbychase

Oh, I'm the same. I'd rather pay to watch him speak some home truths than watch us play tomorrow tbh.

In all fairness, the only interesting thing about ITFC being the pressers has been that status quo for quite some time now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Some might wince at Cook's words today on 13:57 - Apr 16 with 563 viewsIpswichKnight

Some might wince at Cook's words today on 13:41 - Apr 16 by Bobbychase

I’d rather cough up the £10 to hear his post match in the dressing room comments than to watch the actual game!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024