Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint 14:14 - Apr 16 with 6583 viewsartsbossbeard

The Woolpack.

Estrella

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 15:23 - Apr 16 with 2639 viewsartsbossbeard

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 15:22 - Apr 16 by Lord_Lucan

Arcade Friday 7th (See you there)

Anything under a tenner.

Tap water then (Looking forward to it).

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 15:25 - Apr 16 with 2624 viewshype313

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 15:22 - Apr 16 by Lord_Lucan

Arcade Friday 7th (See you there)

Anything under a tenner.

Good luck with that...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 15:29 - Apr 16 with 2606 viewsLord_Lucan

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 15:23 - Apr 16 by artsbossbeard

Tap water then (Looking forward to it).

I'm hoping to get a small can of cloudy ale from some obscure brewery in Limehouse with a nice graphic design on it for £9

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 15:31 - Apr 16 with 2590 viewsfooters

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 15:29 - Apr 16 by Lord_Lucan

I'm hoping to get a small can of cloudy ale from some obscure brewery in Limehouse with a nice graphic design on it for £9

We just pump it straight from Limehouse basin into the can, dahling. Easy money.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 15:33 - Apr 16 with 2578 viewsLord_Lucan

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 15:31 - Apr 16 by footers

We just pump it straight from Limehouse basin into the can, dahling. Easy money.

Last pub I went to Limehouse way was Kate Hodders and that was definitely linked to the basin.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 15:38 - Apr 16 with 2553 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Thirsty, Cambridge

Imagine first will be Carrier Waves by Pollys followed by Cloudwater's Recipe Evolution #3.

/beerw@nker
Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 15:38 - Apr 16 with 2548 viewsbelgablue

The Marquis (just outside Hadliegh)

Amstel

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 15:39 - Apr 16 with 2545 viewsmo_itfc

The Dickie - Guinness

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Login to get fewer ads

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 15:50 - Apr 16 with 2528 viewsSitfcB

The Kingfisher- Strongbow

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 16:01 - Apr 16 with 2521 viewsLord_Lucan

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 15:50 - Apr 16 by SitfcB

The Kingfisher- Strongbow

Whats it like in there these days?

I think i've only been in there once and that was around 1982

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 16:03 - Apr 16 with 2518 viewsParky

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 14:59 - Apr 16 by itfcjoe

Is it because of the household mixing rules?

Apparently it’s classed as being inside, me and my partner can’t even use them despite being in the same household.

Might be the same thing as the Greyhound ones?
Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 16:33 - Apr 16 with 2489 viewsBasingstokeBlue

The Jolly Farmer, Cliddesden.

Timothy Taylor’s Landlord.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 16:40 - Apr 16 with 2482 viewsSitfcB

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 16:01 - Apr 16 by Lord_Lucan

Whats it like in there these days?

I think i've only been in there once and that was around 1982

It’s decent enough, new owners gave it a bit of a refurb and a scrub up. Is a big old pub really, I should’ve used it a lot more than I have.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 17:06 - Apr 16 with 2447 viewsLord_Lucan

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 16:40 - Apr 16 by SitfcB

It’s decent enough, new owners gave it a bit of a refurb and a scrub up. Is a big old pub really, I should’ve used it a lot more than I have.

Is it still like The Wild West?

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 17:09 - Apr 16 with 2441 viewsMeadowlark

Shadingfield Fox last Monday afternoon.
Lacons Encore.
[Redacted] on 18:54 - Apr 16 with 2386 viewsvictorywilhappen

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 17:09 - Apr 16 by Meadowlark

Shadingfield Fox last Monday afternoon.
Lacons Encore.

[Redacted]
Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 19:01 - Apr 16 with 2368 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Newbourne Fox Weds lunchtime

Also Estrella

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 19:07 - Apr 16 with 2367 viewsFunge

Woolpack, Tues pm, Adnams Dry Hop.

It was bloody lovely. They'd got the table service thing down as well.
Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 19:08 - Apr 16 with 2360 viewsEwan_Oozami

Grundisburgh Dog - Shipyard IPA

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 21:31 - Apr 16 with 2273 viewsIP4_Blue

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 14:15 - Apr 16 by Kieran_Knows

My local, The Moon isn't opening until 17th May, so not sure at the minute where my first pint will be!

Love the Moon decent pub not my local though

Next Sat out with mates but back in Essex Brentwood not sure where yet. first pint Peroni
Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 21:37 - Apr 16 with 2270 viewsGlasgowBlue

Already had mine. Little Italy opposite Ronnie Scott’s. Had a business meeting in London.

Drink: Bottle of Perroni.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 21:55 - Apr 16 with 2262 viewsSarge

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 14:49 - Apr 16 by footers

I'm worried about the tastes of some of our fellow posters.

Estrella?
Peroni?
Morreti?
Strongbow?!

This place. Honestly.

I can’t vouch for strongbow but the rest are all streets ahead of that warm soapy bathwater people will happily chug down as long as it has an Adnams sticker on it.

Those beers are like the Conservatives. Nobody actually likes them but as people get old they start thinking they have to.
Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 21:58 - Apr 16 with 2253 viewsitfcjoe

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 21:55 - Apr 16 by Sarge

I can’t vouch for strongbow but the rest are all streets ahead of that warm soapy bathwater people will happily chug down as long as it has an Adnams sticker on it.

Those beers are like the Conservatives. Nobody actually likes them but as people get old they start thinking they have to.

Any beer that is supposed to be drunk at room temperature is already up against it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 22:07 - Apr 16 with 2246 viewsChurchman

The Malt Shovel in Dartford. First pint: Estrella. I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed it. The next but not the last one was accompanied by a really good burger with cheese, lettuce and tomato and a side of chips and some red cabbage. The cabbage was rightly treated with the distain I’d show somebody offering me a free Norwich shirt.

The afternoon was later finished off with a Jack Daniels. Top day.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 22:09]
Pubs opening - First pint location/First pint on 22:15 - Apr 16 with 2236 viewsMeadowlark

[Redacted] on 18:54 - Apr 16 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Understand it has been purchased by the guys from Sir Toby's Ales from Norwich market.
Haven't heard any opening plans yet, but we live in hope.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024