Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know twitter isn't the best place for reasoned debate 16:40 - Apr 16 with 625 viewsCheltenham_Blue

or even reason, but the number of apologists for this squad of players is astounding.

"Its a risky play by Cook, if there are a few unhappy player next season........"
"This could all be done with a lot more class"
"Cook needs to be careful what he says, look what happened to Paul Hurst"

Not good enough from the players,
Nor good enough from the staff,
Maybe not good enough from us either.

We should never have clapped them off at the end of our relegation season, it just set them all up for, "Don't worry about the fans, you can get away with anything with them, they just go after the manager and the owner"

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I know twitter isn't the best place for reasoned debate on 16:58 - Apr 16 with 550 viewsjayessess

You might not agree but those are hardly "unreasonable" or "unreasoned" positions, are they?

Personally, as satisfying as it is to see the players you've raged at from afar get a bit of a kicking, I can't say I'm 100% convinced that the more you humiliate the players the more you'll get from them. Nor am I especially inspired by the first team manager throwing his hands up and saying he can't improve players either individually or collectively.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

I know twitter isn't the best place for reasoned debate on 20:50 - Apr 16 with 410 viewsStenvict

The good thing is that Paul Cook will keep those he wants to keep, so they will know that Cook has faith in them. Cook has effectively written off this season with his quotes today, which is fair enough. Next season we'll have Paul Cook's squad and will be better.

Poll: What will be announced first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024