Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 17:04 - Apr 16 with 588 viewstextbackup

What worries me going forwards is so many fans will be under this illusion that we have millions to spend, so when we make a few free signings (of some very good L1 players) the negativity creeps in.

Fans think money equals better players... but just remember kayden jackson cost £1.75m.... and david mcgoldrick £0

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

No subject on 19:02 - Apr 16 with 459 viewsWD19

Anyone that gets giddy about price tags needs a slap.

The only fan ‘worry’ I have is if we have a couple of dodgy results to kick off next season. Off the back of Lamberts fraud I can see a few panicking quite early.
No subject on 19:03 - Apr 16 with 453 viewsCoco

I sincerely hope we don’t spend millions and are simply shrewd in the transfer market

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

No subject on 19:06 - Apr 16 with 442 viewsfooters

No subject on 19:03 - Apr 16 by Coco

I sincerely hope we don’t spend millions and are simply shrewd in the transfer market

It's not mad to think that we could spend shrewdly and pay less than we have. Identify a target for a reason, pay the money and use him properly, innit.

Evans' problem was a scattergun approach to signings - there was no real long-term purpose behind many signings, so hopefully a little thought may save us some dough in the long run.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024