Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have designed our new 19:20 - Apr 16 with 2506 viewsLord_Lucan

badge

[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 19:31]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:21 - Apr 16 with 2460 viewsJ2BLUE

What is wrong with you?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

[Redacted] on 19:22 - Apr 16 with 2449 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:22 - Apr 16 with 2445 viewsjeera

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:21 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

What is wrong with you?

I feel in some way responsible but I'm not sure how.

I'm blaming the wine.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:23 - Apr 16 with 2435 viewsJ2BLUE

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:22 - Apr 16 by jeera

I feel in some way responsible but I'm not sure how.

I'm blaming the wine.

I expect better from you.

Truly impaired.

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:23 - Apr 16 with 2430 viewsjeera

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:23 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

I expect better from you.

I'm disappointed in myself.

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:25 - Apr 16 with 2421 viewsazuremerlangus

Looking at the result I don’t think it even took you that long.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:26 - Apr 16 with 2409 viewsLord_Lucan

[Redacted] on 19:22 - Apr 16 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Your currency isn't welcome here you Baltic European.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:26 - Apr 16 with 2395 viewsJ2BLUE

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:23 - Apr 16 by jeera

I'm disappointed in myself.

Good.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:28 - Apr 16 with 2358 viewsOldsmoker

Good grief man.
We're not egg chasers.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:30 - Apr 16 with 2340 viewsLord_Lucan

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:28 - Apr 16 by Oldsmoker

Good grief man.
We're not egg chasers.

It's a Stateside soccer ball you old fool.

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:30 - Apr 16 with 2338 viewsFixed_It

How big was the glass?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have designed our new on 19:34 - Apr 16 with 2296 viewsericclacton

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have designed our new on 19:47 - Apr 16 with 2218 viewsHARRY10

it looks like some budget airline logo
After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 20:01 - Apr 16 with 2155 viewsSwansea_Blue

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:30 - Apr 16 by Fixed_It

How big was the glass?!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have designed our new on 20:06 - Apr 16 with 2133 viewsjeera

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have designed our new on 19:47 - Apr 16 by HARRY10

it looks like some budget airline logo

And yet people do get commissioned and paid well for this kind of thing:

[Redacted] on 20:28 - Apr 16 with 2041 viewsvictorywilhappen

After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have developed our new on 19:26 - Apr 16 by Lord_Lucan

Your currency isn't welcome here you Baltic European.

[Redacted]
After a glass of wine and a brief discussion with Jeera I have designed our new on 07:39 - Apr 17 with 1840 viewsChurchman

Looking at that, I take it and hope the wine was plentiful and enjoyable 😃
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024