Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? 20:21 - Apr 16 with 14390 viewsLord_Lucan

I appreciate it might not be a long thread .

Always liked this.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:40 - Apr 16 with 1522 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:37 - Apr 16 by Coastalblue

and a different take

Not a great video quality but she was in her pomp here

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:43 - Apr 16 with 1519 viewsLord_Lucan

And I'm gonna have a lay down for a bit so in case I nod off I'll have to put this down obviously.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:44 - Apr 16 with 1510 viewsGlasgowBlue

A message from Badger has reminded me of this. Filthy lyrics.

Sampled by Jean Jacques Smoothie, for his 2001 hit 2 People.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:48 - Apr 16 with 1512 viewsCoastalblue

I think she may have been one of my first real crushes, bare breasted record sleeves may have had something to do with it

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:58 - Apr 16 with 1501 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:48 - Apr 16 by Coastalblue

I think she may have been one of my first real crushes, bare breasted record sleeves may have had something to do with it

I think I preferred her in Quadrophenia

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:58 - Apr 16 with 1500 viewsjeera

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:07 - Apr 16 with 1491 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:11 - Apr 16 with 1484 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:07 - Apr 16 by WeWereZombies

Login to get fewer ads

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:17 - Apr 16 with 1471 viewsHARRY10

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:18 - Apr 16 with 1473 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:22 - Apr 16 with 1463 viewsthorpedo

Thorpedo

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:25 - Apr 16 with 1455 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:26 - Apr 16 with 1454 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:33 - Apr 16 with 1444 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:34 - Apr 16 with 1440 viewsHARRY10

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:37 - Apr 16 with 1442 viewsPendejo

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:40 - Apr 16 with 1434 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:42 - Apr 16 with 1431 viewsHARRY10

[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 22:46]
Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:44 - Apr 16 with 1429 viewsLord_Lucan

[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 22:55]

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:44 - Apr 16 with 1428 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:49 - Apr 16 with 1419 viewsGodzilla

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:50 - Apr 16 with 1418 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:54 - Apr 16 with 1417 viewsCoastalblue

Great song, slightly scary lady

Ought to put this in here too, remember watching it at the time and thinking it's about time somebody pricked the bubble of some of those pompous tw**s

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:58 - Apr 16 with 1412 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:54 - Apr 16 by Coastalblue

Great song, slightly scary lady

Ought to put this in here too, remember watching it at the time and thinking it's about time somebody pricked the bubble of some of those pompous tw**s

She's cool as feck

The hula hoop is one of the greatest things I have ever seen in my life.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:00 - Apr 16 with 1407 viewseireblue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024