Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? 20:21 - Apr 16 with 14414 viewsLord_Lucan

I appreciate it might not be a long thread .

Always liked this.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:04 - Apr 16 with 1015 viewsPendejo

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:40 - Apr 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:10 - Apr 16 with 1010 viewsLord_Lucan

Go for it Noosha
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 23:10]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:10 - Apr 16 with 1009 viewseireblue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:11 - Apr 16 with 1008 viewsPendejo

uberima fides

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:13 - Apr 16 with 1007 viewsCoastalblue

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:15 - Apr 16 with 1006 viewsCoastalblue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:10 - Apr 16 by Lord_Lucan

Go for it Noosha
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 23:10]

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:17 - Apr 16 with 996 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:15 - Apr 16 by Coastalblue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:17 - Apr 16 with 994 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Saw Elkie many many years ago. She could belt out a tune.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:21 - Apr 16 with 981 viewseireblue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:23 - Apr 16 with 980 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:17 - Apr 16 by StochesStotasBlewe

Saw Elkie many many years ago. She could belt out a tune.

You win the internet Pinewood.

Absolutely fantastic.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:24 - Apr 16 with 976 viewsMelford

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:25 - Apr 16 by Steve_M

Miki from Lush

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:25 - Apr 16 with 974 viewsGodzilla

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:04 - Apr 16 by Pendejo

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:30 - Apr 16 with 972 viewstazdac

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:35 - Apr 16 with 964 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:48 - Apr 16 with 954 viewsCoastalblue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:52 - Apr 16 with 946 viewstazdac

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:54 - Apr 16 with 940 viewseireblue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:57 - Apr 16 with 939 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:48 - Apr 16 by Coastalblue

I used to have a poster of Kim Wilde on my ceiling over my bed but when my Mrs visited for the first time she got the unnatural hump and after a few more dates she insisted i took it down.

God bless Kim and all who has sailed in her.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:00 - Apr 17 with 934 viewsPendejo

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:15 - Apr 16 by Coastalblue

Erm...

uberima fides

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:02 - Apr 17 with 930 viewsCoastalblue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:57 - Apr 16 by Lord_Lucan

I used to have a poster of Kim Wilde on my ceiling over my bed but when my Mrs visited for the first time she got the unnatural hump and after a few more dates she insisted i took it down.

I'm sure I've recounted this on here before but I saw her supporting MJ at Wembley and she managed to fall out of her top which made my day

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:04 - Apr 17 with 928 viewsPendejo

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:57 - Apr 16 by Lord_Lucan

You opened the door...

Had a superb poster of Kim Wilde, used to help me sleep at night...

uberima fides

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:08 - Apr 17 with 925 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:14 - Apr 17 with 921 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:02 - Apr 17 by Coastalblue

I'm sure I've recounted this on here before but I saw her supporting MJ at Wembley and she managed to fall out of her top which made my day

No I hadn't heard that but I doff my hat to you.

I first saw Sam Brown (yes, the daughter of...) when she was one of the three backing singers and sung The Great Gig in the Sky for Pink Floyd on The Division Bell tour and fell in love with her there and then - like rotund married men do.

[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 0:36]

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:15 - Apr 17 with 919 viewseireblue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:16 - Apr 17 with 918 viewseireblue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024