Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? 20:21 - Apr 16 with 14413 viewsLord_Lucan

I appreciate it might not be a long thread .

Always liked this.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:24 - Apr 17 with 977 viewsBlueBadger

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:44 - Apr 16 by GlasgowBlue

A message from Badger has reminded me of this. Filthy lyrics.

Sampled by Jean Jacques Smoothie, for his 2001 hit 2 People.

In Mrs Badger's words, Minnie Reperton was a woman who was so confident about her ability to hit five octaves she didn't need to do it in every bloody song.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:31 - Apr 17 with 970 viewsMelford

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:42 - Apr 17 with 964 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:31 - Apr 17 by Melford

You know what Melfy, that is such a track for me when I was growing up. I love it, in fact I swear to God now and then when I think of it I'm thinking that I must put it on a TW4TD music thread.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:43 - Apr 17 with 959 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:14 - Apr 17 by Lord_Lucan

No I hadn't heard that but I doff my hat to you.

I first saw Sam Brown (yes, the daughter of...) when she was one of the three backing singers and sung The Great Gig in the Sky for Pink Floyd on The Division Bell tour and fell in love with her there and then - like rotund married men do.

[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 0:36]

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:45 - Apr 17 with 957 viewsCoastalblue

Good vid this, decent cast too.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:57 - Apr 17 with 943 viewsMelford

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:42 - Apr 17 by Lord_Lucan

You know what Melfy, that is such a track for me when I was growing up. I love it, in fact I swear to God now and then when I think of it I'm thinking that I must put it on a TW4TD music thread.

It becomes more relevant when you're been the one chucked out. 5 years ago end of this year and I can't still get over her.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 01:09 - Apr 17 with 936 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:45 - Apr 17 by Coastalblue

Good vid this, decent cast too.

Not too keen on Annie Lennox to be honest.

I just composed a long story about Lennox and my cousin but read it back and decided it wasn't very interesting so I've cut it.

I'll attempt to make up with this.

Now I know you may think I'm taking the p1ss but I really like The Sugarbabes

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 01:56 - Apr 17 with 921 viewsIllinoisblue

Hot sweaty brilliance.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 08:15 - Apr 17 with 863 viewsLevelTheLand

[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 8:16]
Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 08:22 - Apr 17 with 852 viewsDanTheMan

And I'm not usually into Indie but...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 08:27 - Apr 17 with 842 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Blimey. Page 4 until we get to Joni ...

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 08:30 - Apr 17 with 840 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 01:09 - Apr 17 by Lord_Lucan

Not too keen on Annie Lennox to be honest.

I just composed a long story about Lennox and my cousin but read it back and decided it wasn't very interesting so I've cut it.

I'll attempt to make up with this.

Now I know you may think I'm taking the p1ss but I really like The Sugarbabes

Who doesn't love The Sugarbabes, and there have been so many....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 08:35 - Apr 17 with 827 viewsGlasgowBlue

[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 8:38]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 08:42 - Apr 17 with 821 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 08:27 - Apr 17 by You_Bloo_Right

Blimey. Page 4 until we get to Joni ...

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 08:44 - Apr 17 with 813 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Miss Slave's current fave.....

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 08:45 - Apr 17 with 803 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 09:02 - Apr 17 with 782 viewsGlasgowBlue

The best girl band ever

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 09:18 - Apr 17 with 781 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 10:18 - Apr 17 with 760 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 10:23 - Apr 17 with 753 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 10:24 - Apr 17 with 753 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 10:26 - Apr 17 with 751 viewsKropotkin123

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 10:24 - Apr 17 by You_Bloo_Right

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 10:29 - Apr 17 with 749 viewsKropotkin123

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 10:31 - Apr 17 with 749 viewsKropotkin123

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 10:38 - Apr 17 with 749 viewsKropotkin123

Expecting jungle tunes will fall flat on here. But probably the best two females from the genre.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024