Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? 20:21 - Apr 16 with 14418 viewsLord_Lucan

I appreciate it might not be a long thread .

Always liked this.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 10:40 - Apr 17 with 1261 viewsKropotkin123

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 10:54 - Apr 17 with 1255 viewsKropotkin123

I know Lauryn Hill has songs that she is more famous for and she plays a more prominent role in Fugees tracks, where she is sharing the stage. But I really like her vocals in this song.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 11:20 - Apr 17 with 1239 viewsPendejo

Err, that comment... Might not be a long thread...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 11:20 - Apr 17 with 1233 viewsGlasgowBlue

Some post Diana Supremes

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 17:39 - Apr 17 with 1211 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Before she took on the Queen Vic.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 17:39]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 17:48 - Apr 17 with 1204 viewsCoastalblue

A couple of standout 80's omissions here, about to be remedied

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 17:52 - Apr 17 with 1198 viewsGlasgowBlue

The First Lady of Philadelphia

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 18:11 - Apr 17 with 1182 viewsFather_Jack

Less is more.

Login to get fewer ads

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 18:12 - Apr 17 with 1181 viewsFather_Jack

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 18:11 - Apr 17 by Father_Jack

And from the sublime....

Less is more.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 19:49 - Apr 17 with 1166 viewsWeWereZombies

Another 0-0 !

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 19:57 - Apr 17 with 1160 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:05 - Apr 17 with 1149 viewssyntaxerror

some fairly recent ones

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 22:27 - Apr 17 with 1139 viewsWeWereZombies

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:10 - Apr 17 with 1136 viewsbluewein

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:17 - Apr 17 with 1129 viewsMelford

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:41 - Apr 17 with 1117 viewsWeWereZombies

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:12 - Apr 18 with 1108 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:18 - Apr 18 with 1105 viewshoppy

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:23 - Apr 18 with 1104 viewshoppy

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:25 - Apr 18 with 1103 viewshoppy

[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 0:28]

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:34 - Apr 18 with 1098 viewshoppy

[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 0:44]

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 01:46 - Apr 18 with 1080 viewsjeera

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 02:02 - Apr 18 with 1078 viewsjeera

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 09:53 - Apr 18 with 1045 viewsKropotkin123

Still a fair way to go too. Plenty of top artists still missing (Blondie!)

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 09:58 - Apr 18 with 1041 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024