Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? 20:21 - Apr 16 with 14339 viewsLord_Lucan

I appreciate it might not be a long thread .

Always liked this.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:23 - Apr 16 with 4226 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:24 - Apr 16 with 4213 viewsKungfuBlue

I also liked this version

Forget it (n/t) on 20:25 - Apr 16 with 4208 viewsBloots

[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 20:27]

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:25 - Apr 16 with 4205 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:25 - Apr 16 with 4198 viewsgtsb1966

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:26 - Apr 16 with 4189 viewsCoastalblue

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:29 - Apr 16 with 4163 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:23 - Apr 16 by gainsboroughblue

Have we just experienced some sort of lunar connection or did you see my post on Erics thread?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:34 - Apr 16 with 4119 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:35 - Apr 16 with 4119 viewsBelsteadCav

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:38 - Apr 16 with 4113 viewsCoastalblue

This is a long, long way from her best song, but as it's a video thread and I could sit and watch that pink space suit come off all day long

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:38 - Apr 16 with 4113 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:39 - Apr 16 with 4108 viewssyntaxerror

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:43 - Apr 16 with 4094 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:44 - Apr 16 with 4089 viewsBlueBadger

If anyone's interested Eliza Carthy features on both mine AND Mrs Badger's list of 'people we're allowed to have an affair with and the other one can't complain'.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 20:46]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:48 - Apr 16 with 4076 viewsgainsboroughblue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:29 - Apr 16 by Lord_Lucan

Have we just experienced some sort of lunar connection or did you see my post on Erics thread?

Nope, but I have since. Great minds and all that. While I'm here, I'll post another.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:49 - Apr 16 with 4072 viewsgainsboroughblue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:53 - Apr 16 with 4061 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:54 - Apr 16 with 4054 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:56 - Apr 16 with 4051 viewsMookamoo

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:01 - Apr 16 with 4040 viewsvapour_trail

You’ll need sixteen minutes to get the full benefit

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:14 - Apr 16 with 4022 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:15 - Apr 16 with 4019 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:16 - Apr 16 with 4014 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:01 - Apr 16 by vapour_trail

You’ll need sixteen minutes to get the full benefit

I always loved this one

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:19 - Apr 16 with 4009 viewsLord_Lucan

Beautiful woman

She's 67 now

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:37 - Apr 16 with 3990 viewsCoastalblue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:19 - Apr 16 by Lord_Lucan

Beautiful woman

She's 67 now

and a different take

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024