Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter 21:39 - Apr 16 with 5509 viewsIP4_Blue

Of Bishop slagging off Cook wonder if true??
This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:45 - Apr 16 with 4356 viewsAlexGreen

Can we stop bringing Twitter nonsense here?

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:45 - Apr 16 with 4358 viewsdominiciawful

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:45 - Apr 16 with 4342 viewsPattiswickBlue

Have a listen to Bishop speak on YouTube, it is a terrible impression.
This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:47 - Apr 16 with 4288 viewsGlasgowBlue

Doesn’t sound like Bishop IMO.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:48 - Apr 16 with 4268 viewsMetal_Hacker

Sounds nothing like him ffs

Poll: If it were one or the other

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:49 - Apr 16 with 4248 viewsBryanPlug

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:45 - Apr 16 by AlexGreen

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:50 - Apr 16 with 4228 viewsjeera

You gotta ask why Bishop would want to do that?

Why would it be recorded?

And as others are clear it's fake, what kind of idiot would circulate such rubbish on there anyway?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:54 - Apr 16 with 4142 viewsMeadowlark

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:45 - Apr 16 by AlexGreen

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Login to get fewer ads

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:55 - Apr 16 with 4106 viewsMeadowlark

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:49 - Apr 16 by BryanPlug

He prefers our own nonsense presumably!
This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:56 - Apr 16 with 4088 viewsAlexGreen

Because, in my humblest of opinions, they're detrimental to the club and serve nothing other than to cause more discontent and friction than already exists.

Phil's already deleted one of these posts, wonder how long this one will last.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:59 - Apr 16 with 4039 viewsWD19

For similar reasons you shouldn’t sh*t in your pants and then sit down.

You can do it if you like, of course, but no good will come if it and everyone in the vicinity will be fairly unimpressed.
This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 22:00 - Apr 16 with 4031 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Twitter is the enemy of football!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 22:01 - Apr 16 with 3987 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Because Twitter is full of fools and is bad for football.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 22:08 - Apr 16 with 3901 viewsPlums

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:59 - Apr 16 by WD19

You can do it if you like, of course, but no good will come if it and everyone in the vicinity will be fairly unimpressed.

It may be the beer or the time of day but that made me laugh
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 22:08]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 22:14 - Apr 16 with 3843 viewsyorkshireblue

Obviously fake.

The real question is who would spend their Friday night coming up with this for ‘the bantz’?
This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 22:26 - Apr 16 with 3743 viewsitfc1108

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 22:14 - Apr 16 by yorkshireblue

Obviously fake.

The real question is who would spend their Friday night coming up with this for ‘the bantz’?

Nors, in his step dads box room.
This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 22:27 - Apr 16 with 3703 viewsjeera

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 22:26 - Apr 16 by itfc1108

Nors, in his step dads box room.

That actually crossed my mind!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 22:35 - Apr 16 with 3587 viewsWonnorCickhamm

Link please?

Poll: When Walton is fit, who would you start?

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 22:35 - Apr 16 with 3586 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I am so glad I have no idea what this is about!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 23:59 - Apr 16 with 3138 viewsBlueBadger

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 22:35 - Apr 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

I am so glad I have no idea what this is about!

In all fairness, I'm not sure the OP knows what it's about.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 00:13 - Apr 17 with 3087 viewsBlueBadger

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 21:59 - Apr 16 by WD19

This is officially post of the day for 16/4/21

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 00:45 - Apr 17 with 3014 viewsSpruceMoose

Because ITFC related Twitter is for kids and utter morons.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 0:52]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 00:58 - Apr 17 with 2975 viewsBlueBadger

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 00:45 - Apr 17 by SpruceMoose

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'm REALLY glad ITFC Twitter exists, mainly because it keeps the REALLY awful melts away from here which, contrary to first impressions, is mostly grown-up.

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 01:48 - Apr 17 with 2910 viewsSpruceMoose

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 00:58 - Apr 17 by BlueBadger

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'm REALLY glad ITFC Twitter exists, mainly because it keeps the REALLY awful melts away from here which, contrary to first impressions, is mostly grown-up.

Well, some of them at least.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 01:49 - Apr 17 with 2906 viewsBlueBadger

This voice note doing the rounds on Twitter on 00:45 - Apr 17 by SpruceMoose

Also: words two and three of your post are superfluous.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024