Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big news in the disingenuous liar community!* 02:13 - Apr 17 with 718 viewsSpruceMoose

In other news I've come to realise my hand gets burnt if I touch my oven hob when it's on, and my bellend stings if I give it a quick tweak after chopping jalapeños.

*might be of more interest to us American owners of the club.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Big news in the disingenuous liar community!* on 02:29 - Apr 17 with 672 viewsjeera

Oh well, better late than never.

Even if he did appear to be speaking a little as though someone was holding his family hostage.

Hopefully someone else will listen too off the back of that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Big news in the disingenuous liar community!* on 09:22 - Apr 17 with 485 viewsGuthrum

Hmph. Wind must have changed direction.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Big news in the disingenuous liar community!* on 09:32 - Apr 17 with 446 viewsDarth_Koont

This from his Wikipedia entry seems to suggest he’s always thought this. But, as Guthrum says, he changes with the political and factional wind.

Climate change
On December 10, 2009, Graham and Senators John Kerry and Joe Lieberman co-sponsored a letter to President Obama announcing their commitment to passing a climate change bill and outlining its framework.[167][168] Graham was identified as a potential Republican supporter of a climate change bill and thought to be a likely sponsor of the final bill,[169] but he pulled his support, saying that he disapproved of Senate Democrats moving forward with legislation to deal with immigration issues, a reaction to Arizona's passage of an illegal immigration law. Graham's withdrawal of support left passage of the climate change bill in doubt.[170]

in June 2010, Graham told reporters, "The science about global warming has changed. I think they've oversold this stuff, quite frankly. I think they've been alarmist and the science is in question. The whole movement has taken a giant step backward."[171] He also said that he planned to vote against the climate bill he had originally co-sponsored, citing further restriction of offshore drilling added to the bill and its impact on transportation.[170] In 2015, Graham said he "completely understand[s] and accept[s]" that climate change is real, but said "I don't know" the role human activity played.[172]

In 2020, Graham sponsored the Growing Climate Solutions Act, a bill that would make it simpler for farmers to sell carbon credits on existing carbon trading markets in California and in the Northeast.[173]

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024