Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Much better timing for Cook. 08:09 - Apr 17 with 771 viewscatch74

Should have been December - weird to give Lambert all those loans, last throws of the ME dice I guess. Think the timing is so much better than Hurst, he can properly see the mess and do something about it, then have pre-season. He’s also not a c0ck.
Interesting team selection today, maybe try his favoured set up and something like.
Holy
KVY Woolfenden Chambers Kenlock
Downes Nydam Dozzell
Bishop Dobra Bennetts
Norwood
Who knows.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Much better timing for Cook. on 08:17 - Apr 17 with 719 viewsfabian_illness

With 12 on the pitch, we might have a chance.
Much better timing for Cook. on 08:22 - Apr 17 with 699 viewscatch74

Much better timing for Cook. on 08:17 - Apr 17 by fabian_illness

With 12 on the pitch, we might have a chance.

He gets that free hit apparently, Charlton have ok’d it as they feel they need a better warm up for their tough run in.

d’oh - think I’d leave Dozzell out if that 12 - but wondering if Dobra is injured. It’s going to be completely different anyway.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Much better timing for Cook. on 09:43 - Apr 17 with 558 viewsScuzzer

Or even mid November.
Would have given him good time to assess the squad ahead of the transfer window.
I think Cornell will be in goal today...so he can assess.

Established 1968

Much better timing for Cook. on 11:04 - Apr 17 with 475 viewsSwansea_Blue

Everyone could see Lambert's time was up and we needed to make a change so much earlier than we did. Everyone except for the only person that mattered.

Early in the transfer window would have been ideal, but I distinctly remember at the time that we suspected Evans wouldn't act. It was a standing joke on here that he'd only get rid of Lambert once the window was closed. That took a little longer than expected but in the end it all panned out exactly as we thought.

I struggle to put into words how bad Evans was at making the right decisions at the right time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Much better timing for Cook. on 11:12 - Apr 17 with 457 viewspointofblue

Much better timing for Cook. on 11:04 - Apr 17 by Swansea_Blue

Everyone could see Lambert's time was up and we needed to make a change so much earlier than we did. Everyone except for the only person that mattered.

Early in the transfer window would have been ideal, but I distinctly remember at the time that we suspected Evans wouldn't act. It was a standing joke on here that he'd only get rid of Lambert once the window was closed. That took a little longer than expected but in the end it all panned out exactly as we thought.

I struggle to put into words how bad Evans was at making the right decisions at the right time.

Isn’t it the case that Jewell basically had to down tools before Evans accepted his resignation? I seem to recall he’d tried to leave something like three times before Evans agreed.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024