Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM: 11:30 - Apr 17 with 7082 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM: on 11:31 - Apr 17 with 4128 viewsMullet

McG and Woolf with KVY back is errr interesting!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

TEAM: on 11:32 - Apr 17 with 4106 viewsgreyhound

I don't know what a good team is anymore
TEAM: on 11:32 - Apr 17 with 4096 viewsbilllm

Not the overhaul I thought it may be,
TEAM: on 11:32 - Apr 17 with 4087 viewssaffers12

Not paying a tenner for that plop
TEAM: on 11:32 - Apr 17 with 4057 viewsTractorWood

Ward captain. Lol.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

TEAM: on 11:33 - Apr 17 with 4020 viewsTractorFrog

TEAM: on 11:31 - Apr 17 by Mullet

Where is Nsiala? Is he injured, or is he not getting a new contract? I actually hope the former, because I think he's been great this year and want him to stay on.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

TEAM: on 11:33 - Apr 17 with 3996 viewsDanTheMan

Hmmm, not as radical as I was expecting.

That said looks like the preferred formation. Not sure why we're bothering playing McGuiness.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

TEAM: on 11:33 - Apr 17 with 3973 viewstivo

Ward looks a weird one in that team, was expecting Kenlock or Nydam.
Login to get fewer ads

TEAM: on 11:33 - Apr 17 with 3964 viewspointofblue

Toto injured? Or is that a sign his time is up. Wonderful to see a 22-year old having to guide a 19-year old loanee through a match again, and probably get brickbats whilst doing it. Is he really considering a loan for McGuinness again? Otherwise, why not play Chambers? I can understand Ward at left back considering how young our centre back partnership is.

Edwards and Bennetts ahead of Dobra? Really?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

TEAM: on 11:36 - Apr 17 with 3779 viewsPinewoodblue

The ‘quality’ and experience on the bench is the biggest surprise.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

TEAM: on 11:37 - Apr 17 with 3758 viewspointofblue

TEAM: on 11:33 - Apr 17 by TractorFrog

Where is Nsiala? Is he injured, or is he not getting a new contract? I actually hope the former, because I think he's been great this year and want him to stay on.

Great? He’s been same old, same old - making last ditch challenges because he’s lost his man and one step away from an absolute disaster as always. Albeit he was hardly the only one but he was atrocious at Wimbledon.

TEAM: on 11:37 - Apr 17 with 3730 viewshadleighboyblue

TEAM: on 11:33 - Apr 17 by pointofblue

Toto injured? Or is that a sign his time is up. Wonderful to see a 22-year old having to guide a 19-year old loanee through a match again, and probably get brickbats whilst doing it. Is he really considering a loan for McGuinness again? Otherwise, why not play Chambers? I can understand Ward at left back considering how young our centre back partnership is.

Edwards and Bennetts ahead of Dobra? Really?

disappointing no Nydam and Dobra only on the bench
TEAM: on 11:37 - Apr 17 with 3711 viewsITFC_96

Another team that I don't really like. Looks like the whole fiasco earlier in the week hasn't changed much at all?
TEAM: on 11:38 - Apr 17 with 3685 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Cook obviously still believes that the Play-Offs are a real possibility, otherwise the selection of loanees and oldies would make no sense. Let's hope the players perform for him today!

Great to see KVY back in. Would be great if he stays fit for the rest of this season now.

Back to his favoured 4-2-3-1, I guess.
TEAM: on 11:38 - Apr 17 with 3654 viewsArnieM

TEAM: on 11:33 - Apr 17 by tivo

Ward looks a weird one in that team, was expecting Kenlock or Nydam.

You need some experience in the back four I’d suggest .

I think Woolfie and McGunniness are paired because time and again our CB pairing has been caught napping with balls dropping into that six yard area .

I’m not sure if Cook has even had these two youngsters as a pairing since he’s been here has he ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

TEAM: on 11:39 - Apr 17 with 3608 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What does this do for Cooks credibility?

Suggested big changes were in the offing for today.

Maybe it's just last chance saloon.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

TEAM: on 11:40 - Apr 17 with 3600 viewssaffers12

TEAM: on 11:38 - Apr 17 by ArnieM

You need some experience in the back four I’d suggest .

I think Woolfie and McGunniness are paired because time and again our CB pairing has been caught napping with balls dropping into that six yard area .

I’m not sure if Cook has even had these two youngsters as a pairing since he’s been here has he ?

No
TEAM: on 11:43 - Apr 17 with 3428 viewsgtsb1966

TEAM: on 11:37 - Apr 17 by ITFC_96

Another team that I don't really like. Looks like the whole fiasco earlier in the week hasn't changed much at all?

Unfortunately we have to finish the season so need to field some sort of side . I get your point but would suggest six of that starting eleven won't be here come August.
TEAM: on 11:43 - Apr 17 with 3429 viewsBLUEBEAT

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

I said it it, but you were thinking it.

Poll: W or W

TEAM: on 11:46 - Apr 17 with 3322 viewspointofblue

TEAM: on 11:37 - Apr 17 by hadleighboyblue

disappointing no Nydam and Dobra only on the bench

I can understanding Nydam not starting but why is Skuse on the bench ahead of him? No, scrap that, Kenlock should be starting and Nydam on the bench as cover for him.

Holy - KVY, Kenlock, Woolfenden, Chambers - Downes, Dozzell - Dobra, Edwards, Bishop - Norwood
Substitutes: Cornell, Nydam, Nsiala (McGuinness if injured), Skuse, Jackson, Drinan, Hawkins

Ditch the loanees unless necessary and any players who have already written themselves out for Cook. Of course he may have done just that, hence Nsiala and Drinan both disappearing completely from the squad, along with Judge which we know about already.

TEAM: on 11:46 - Apr 17 with 3311 viewsSteve_M

Back to 4-2-3-1, which I would hope we play for rest of season now.

I wonder if McGuiness and Bennetts are playing in lieu of new signings. They are the only odd choices.

Kenlock I think is still injured which would explain Ward who surely win't be here next year.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

That team is a total shambles.... on 11:47 - Apr 17 with 3275 viewsBloots

...we'll probably win.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

TEAM: on 11:48 - Apr 17 with 3259 viewsreusersfreekicks

TEAM: on 11:31 - Apr 17 by Mullet

Terrifying more like!
TEAM: on 11:48 - Apr 17 with 3233 viewsPJH

TEAM: on 11:46 - Apr 17 by pointofblue

I can understanding Nydam not starting but why is Skuse on the bench ahead of him? No, scrap that, Kenlock should be starting and Nydam on the bench as cover for him.

Holy - KVY, Kenlock, Woolfenden, Chambers - Downes, Dozzell - Dobra, Edwards, Bishop - Norwood
Substitutes: Cornell, Nydam, Nsiala (McGuinness if injured), Skuse, Jackson, Drinan, Hawkins

Ditch the loanees unless necessary and any players who have already written themselves out for Cook. Of course he may have done just that, hence Nsiala and Drinan both disappearing completely from the squad, along with Judge which we know about already.

Please tell me that Cook is not thinking of trying to keep Edwards.

If so I hope Edwards takes one of the multiple offers he is apparently getting from elsewhere.
TEAM: on 11:50 - Apr 17 with 3200 viewsMrTown

TEAM: on 11:48 - Apr 17 by PJH

Please tell me that Cook is not thinking of trying to keep Edwards.

If so I hope Edwards takes one of the multiple offers he is apparently getting from elsewhere.

No. Edwards won’t be kept.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024