Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Better, but .... 14:31 - Apr 17 with 1137 viewsSomethingBlue

My word we are painful to watch when we work the ball into an attacking position. Final ball or decision almost always wrong and it's as much as we can do to actually keep it in play. Fair result today and we looked reasonably stable but there is such a lot to do.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Better, but .... on 14:35 - Apr 17 with 1083 viewsSteve_M

I did think it offered a framework to fit better players into, certainly better than the muddle of the last few games. Bishop first half looked like he might create something playing further forward but rest of that attacking line were all fitfully involved, at best. Today also showed why we keep persisting with a half-fit (at best) Norwood, no one else really looks like scoring.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Better, but .... on 15:06 - Apr 17 with 977 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Better, but .... on 15:13 - Apr 17 with 932 viewshaynes_toe1

I didnt see the game. Did we create anything decent?
Better, but .... on 15:15 - Apr 17 with 924 viewsOldTimer2

Better, but .... on 14:35 - Apr 17 by Steve_M

I did think it offered a framework to fit better players into, certainly better than the muddle of the last few games. Bishop first half looked like he might create something playing further forward but rest of that attacking line were all fitfully involved, at best. Today also showed why we keep persisting with a half-fit (at best) Norwood, no one else really looks like scoring.

Needs a better, and fitter, strikerwith a decent back up and 2 players to play the wide roles. That , a new keeper and Mcguiness back on loan next year would do. Think Wolfenden and Dozzell showed Cook what they are capable of and Kenlock added a bit more going forward.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 20:36]

Bobby Robson - thank you

Better, but .... on 15:36 - Apr 17 with 821 viewsronnyd

Better, but .... on 15:15 - Apr 17 by OldTimer2

Needs a better, and fitter, strikerwith a decent back up and 2 players to play the wide roles. That , a new keeper and Mcguiness back on loan next year would do. Think Wolfenden and Dozzell showed Cook what they are capable of and Kenlock added a bit more going forward.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 20:36]

Is this Kinloch our new Scottish International?
Better, but .... on 18:06 - Apr 17 with 715 viewsthebooks

Slightly less bad than usual 🤷🏻‍♂️

Cook is **very** lucky that he’s going to be given proper funds next season, otherwise he’d be in deep trouble.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024