Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? 14:38 - Apr 17 with 1615 viewspointofblue

I suppose 0-0 speaks well of the defence but the scoreline only tells part of the story. We need a complete revamp going forward but knew that already.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 14:48 - Apr 17 with 1553 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah, we learnt nothing today. It was 100% predictable. I'm struggling to see where a goal will come from over the rest of the season, although the law of averages suggests we'll somehow scrape one or two.

The only thing we know is that we need a complete front 1/3rd of the team.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 14:54 - Apr 17 with 1501 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Today simply confirmed what he already knows. Few, if any are good enough to be winning promotion from this league.

That means clear out as many as possible. Keep KVY, Downes and possibly Norwood. We need to get in a nucleus of a team and squad that will be good enough and can work with those we cannot clear out.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 16:20 - Apr 17 with 1335 views3_5_2

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 14:54 - Apr 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Today simply confirmed what he already knows. Few, if any are good enough to be winning promotion from this league.

That means clear out as many as possible. Keep KVY, Downes and possibly Norwood. We need to get in a nucleus of a team and squad that will be good enough and can work with those we cannot clear out.

I would keeo wolfie but not Norwood

He is made of cream cheese

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 18:20 - Apr 17 with 1192 viewsreusersfreekicks

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 14:54 - Apr 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Dozzell and Bishop were praised by PC
So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 19:01 - Apr 17 with 1115 viewsBryanPlug

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 18:20 - Apr 17 by reusersfreekicks

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 20:32 - Apr 17 with 924 viewspointofblue

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 19:01 - Apr 17 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Yes, sounds like we're wanting to offer Chambers a coaching role of some kind.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 20:32]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 20:46 - Apr 17 with 880 viewsWicklowBlue

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 20:32 - Apr 17 by pointofblue

Yes, sounds like we're wanting to offer Chambers a coaching role of some kind.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 20:32]

Would want Chambo to go do his badges so as not sure he has any experience of elite level coaching for a few years.

It will be interesting as to whether Chambers is ready to hang up his boots or fancy a final playing contract. Depends on offers out there I suppose.
So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 20:53 - Apr 17 with 844 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 18:20 - Apr 17 by reusersfreekicks

Praising them for a performance is not the same as deciding they are first team players next season. I would love them both to be but I think they both need to step up from what they have actually offered this season if they are to be.

There are a lot of players still contracted here who will only move on if we get a reasonable offer for them. The question is, can and will they step up over the summer or will they be replaced and simply be squad cover or sent out on loan to help cover their wages?

Login to get fewer ads

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 21:21 - Apr 17 with 740 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Didn't see the match today but would be interested to hear how Bishop did - I presume he played just behind the striker (which I think is his best position)?
So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 21:46 - Apr 17 with 669 viewsquad

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 21:21 - Apr 17 by BudapestByBlimp

Didn't see the match today but would be interested to hear how Bishop did - I presume he played just behind the striker (which I think is his best position)?

He didn't score or assist. Nor did any of the others though. AGAIN.
So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 21:50 - Apr 17 with 647 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 21:46 - Apr 17 by quad

He didn't score or assist. Nor did any of the others though. AGAIN.

Fair to say that he did OK in a totally ineffective fashion?

So did any of the players prove themselves to Cook? on 22:05 - Apr 17 with 600 viewsArnieM

For me a few players stood out , until their three trying to play PC’s up tempo game and they were

Bishop
KVY
McGuinness
Dozzell

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024