Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hahaha I'd never seen this until just now 15:02 - Apr 17 with 2770 viewsgtsb1966

Hahaha I'd never seen this until just now on 15:39 - Apr 17 with 2352 viewspistolpete

Probably a Look East reporter - they wouldn't have a clue who plays for Ipswich - they only worry about Norwich City!
Hahaha I'd never seen this until just now on 15:41 - Apr 17 with 2320 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hahaha I'd never seen this until just now on 15:39 - Apr 17 by pistolpete

Probably a Look East reporter - they wouldn't have a clue who plays for Ipswich - they only worry about Norwich City!

Clearly a general reporter with no interest in football. At that time Norwich fans would have heard of him. It is only now that we are at different levels that some of their fans wouldn't know who our players are.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hahaha I'd never seen this until just now on 17:09 - Apr 17 with 2053 viewspositivity

that's fabulous, kieron did well to play it with a straight bat at that age!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Hahaha I'd never seen this until just now on 18:47 - Apr 17 with 1813 viewsPhilTWTD

Hahaha I'd never seen this until just now on 15:41 - Apr 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Clearly a general reporter with no interest in football. At that time Norwich fans would have heard of him. It is only now that we are at different levels that some of their fans wouldn't know who our players are.

I remember it at the time. It wasn't a local reporter, it was someone from Under the Moon, a Channel 4 (?) late night sports show presented by Danny Kelly.
Hahaha I'd never seen this until just now on 21:26 - Apr 17 with 1508 viewsMelford

Hahaha I'd never seen this until just now on 18:47 - Apr 17 by PhilTWTD

I remember it at the time. It wasn't a local reporter, it was someone from Under the Moon, a Channel 4 (?) late night sports show presented by Danny Kelly.

Yeah, Channel 4. Remember that at the time too. Loved that programme, essential viewing in the small hours at Uni.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 21:27]

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Hahaha I'd never seen this until just now on 12:54 - Apr 18 with 1163 viewsRyorry

I hadn't seen it before either, so thanks, proper belly laughs are all too rare these days!

Hope the reporter was duly mortified when the facts were pointed out to him later!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Hahaha I'd never seen this until just now on 16:00 - Apr 18 with 976 viewsbluelagos

Reminds me of this lovely encounter :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Hahaha I'd never seen this until just now on 21:37 - Apr 18 with 749 viewsMelford

Hahaha I'd never seen this until just now on 16:00 - Apr 18 by bluelagos

Reminds me of this lovely encounter :-)

The Flying Pig.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024