Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans at the game today... 21:32 - Apr 17 with 3699 viewsStudentBlue

Sorry if already discussed, but what is Evans doing in the Directors’ Box alongside O’Leary, O’Neill, and Hayton?

Thought the Evans era was over and done with, but still lingering around?

Poll: How will you be voting tomorrow?

Evans at the game today... on 21:34 - Apr 17 with 3381 viewsBlueForYou

He still has a 5% share?
Evans at the game today... on 21:36 - Apr 17 with 3354 viewsN2_Blue

Do you not fully read things?

You do know that Evans still owns a significant percentage (5%) of the club. I’m sure the new board are interested to catch up with Evans and discuss the club when their paths cross.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Evans at the game today... on 21:36 - Apr 17 with 3344 viewsJ2BLUE

The Evans era is over. He said himself he's just a fan now. He owns 5% but he has no power.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Evans at the game today... on 21:39 - Apr 17 with 3299 viewsSamWhiteUK

He owns 5% of Gamechanger, not the club
Evans at the game today... on 21:41 - Apr 17 with 3281 viewswkj

The chap has a vested interest in the club, clearly. He cares about the success of ITFC - which is great.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Evans at the game today... on 21:44 - Apr 17 with 3241 viewsStenvict

Evans at the game today... on 21:41 - Apr 17 by wkj

The chap has a vested interest in the club, clearly. He cares about the success of ITFC - which is great.

But what tax benefit does he gain from attending the games?! HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE CLUB!

Poll: What will be announced first?

Evans at the game today... on 21:44 - Apr 17 with 3238 viewsSeablu

Do you not fully read things?
He owns a 5% share in Gamechanger.
Let me spell it out, yet again on 21:45 - Apr 17 with 3227 viewsunstableblue

Marcus is a Town fan

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Login to get fewer ads

Evans at the game today... on 21:52 - Apr 17 with 3180 viewsNthQldITFC

Evans at the game today... on 21:44 - Apr 17 by Stenvict

But what tax benefit does he gain from attending the games?! HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE CLUB!

He can claim depreciation on his underpants on the basis of having to squirm in his seat so much when the Yanquis ask, "how come the pup you sold us don't score no goals?", silly.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Evans at the game today... on 22:16 - Apr 17 with 3040 viewsSitfcB

You idiot.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Evans at the game today... on 22:52 - Apr 17 with 2865 viewsghostofescobar

Personally, I wish he would just fvck off. He has in no way earned the right to “support” us. He and he alone has put us in this mess. Why on earth would we want him have anything to do with us? I wouldn’t trust him to sell programmes outside the ground.

GhostOfEscobar

Evans at the game today... on 23:36 - Apr 17 with 2686 viewsSitfcB

Evans at the game today... on 22:52 - Apr 17 by ghostofescobar

Personally, I wish he would just fvck off. He has in no way earned the right to “support” us. He and he alone has put us in this mess. Why on earth would we want him have anything to do with us? I wouldn’t trust him to sell programmes outside the ground.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Evans at the game today... on 23:42 - Apr 17 with 2652 viewsSuperCoops

Typical student, not reading things properly.
Evans at the game today... on 23:44 - Apr 17 with 2645 viewsSuperCoops

Out of interest, how does one pertain the "right" to support us? How did you qualify, for example?
Evans at the game today... on 00:03 - Apr 18 with 2580 viewsEsseeja

This is one of the worst takes I have ever seen. EVERYONE has the right to support whoever they want, albeit the glory hunters are annoying as ever but that doesn't change anything.
Evans at the game today... on 00:12 - Apr 18 with 2536 viewsfooters

About £60m.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Evans at the game today... on 01:46 - Apr 18 with 2469 viewsTieDyedIn95

Evans at the game today... on 00:12 - Apr 18 by footers

About £60m.

He didn't lose that money out of love, he lost it because he gambled and attempted Championship on the cheap, and overall because he was a rubbish owner and I find his continued influence worrying. Just look at the state of the club. I sincerely hope the new team just pay lip service to him and his never ending 5 point plans. Our new owners should get influenced from successful football clubs, not anything Evans has to contribute.

Anyone with at least an average ability to run this club wouldn't have pissed away half as much as he had, and look at what a disaster his end was here. Banning Phil, telling the national press we burned the training ground down and finally letting Lambert ruin us further with one last utterly insane window pissing yet more money away, while already in talks with his replacement. Why? Just madness. Utter madness. It's easy to see how we've failed and how he lost that money. He was rubbish.

Evans is very much unwanted here and I refuse to join in with the thank you Marcus brigade on here. I am very much in the FU Marcus camp. 3 seasons in the third division. 3 seasons. He did that. Him. Nobody else. He's utterly wrecked this club. Wrecked it. It's going to take a long time to recover from the absolute shambles that was his ownership from start to finish.

I'd be happy if he never came back for anything. He can shove the 60mil where the sun doesn't shine. He's done more damage to Ipswich Town than anyone else in the history of the club and game. He is not our friend.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Evans at the game today... on 02:34 - Apr 18 with 2398 viewswkj

Evans at the game today... on 01:46 - Apr 18 by TieDyedIn95

He didn't lose that money out of love, he lost it because he gambled and attempted Championship on the cheap, and overall because he was a rubbish owner and I find his continued influence worrying. Just look at the state of the club. I sincerely hope the new team just pay lip service to him and his never ending 5 point plans. Our new owners should get influenced from successful football clubs, not anything Evans has to contribute.

Anyone with at least an average ability to run this club wouldn't have pissed away half as much as he had, and look at what a disaster his end was here. Banning Phil, telling the national press we burned the training ground down and finally letting Lambert ruin us further with one last utterly insane window pissing yet more money away, while already in talks with his replacement. Why? Just madness. Utter madness. It's easy to see how we've failed and how he lost that money. He was rubbish.

Evans is very much unwanted here and I refuse to join in with the thank you Marcus brigade on here. I am very much in the FU Marcus camp. 3 seasons in the third division. 3 seasons. He did that. Him. Nobody else. He's utterly wrecked this club. Wrecked it. It's going to take a long time to recover from the absolute shambles that was his ownership from start to finish.

I'd be happy if he never came back for anything. He can shove the 60mil where the sun doesn't shine. He's done more damage to Ipswich Town than anyone else in the history of the club and game. He is not our friend.

He lost it because he was not very good at the job... but he cared about success.

Nothing more, nothing less

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Evans at the game today... on 05:38 - Apr 18 with 2303 viewsSpruceMoose

Oy vey.

This forum.

Brainfarts.

Brainfarts everywhere.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Evans at the game today... on 05:40 - Apr 18 with 2302 viewsSpruceMoose

So many words.

So little sense.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Evans at the game today... on 07:02 - Apr 18 with 2190 viewssolomon

There for just the football no doubt and I’m sure there’s no reason to panic.

I seriously doubt our new owners will be swayed in their plans for us by anything ME may or may not have to say on running a successful football club as it’s not one of his strong points.
Evans at the game today... on 07:13 - Apr 18 with 2152 viewsBryanPlug

Evans at the game today... on 05:38 - Apr 18 by SpruceMoose

Oy vey.

This forum.

Brainfarts.

Brainfarts everywhere.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Evans at the game today... on 07:21 - Apr 18 with 2127 viewschrismakin

Regardless of your thoughts and ignoring the the funding, the job he actually did etc, to invest so much time in the club, it's not suprising he has would like to continue supporting the club as as spectator. Yes he has 5% Of gamechanger but that doesn't mean he has to rock up to games.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Let me spell it out, yet again on 08:33 - Apr 18 with 1926 viewsGeoffSentence

Let me spell it out, yet again on 21:45 - Apr 17 by unstableblue

Marcus is a Town fan

Marcus Evans is a blue, is a blue
Marcus Evans is a blue
He hates Narridge

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Evans at the game today... on 08:45 - Apr 18 with 1871 viewsChurchman

I am certainly not a thank you Marcus person, as my posting history shows. Anyone interested and above ground knows what the last 14 years has brought. However, he is consigned to history. Ok he still owns 5% of the club and if he wants to attend the games, fine. Up to him. He is not the majority shareholder and won’t be involved in running it. Sheepshanks attends the odd game too, and I’ve problem with that either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024