Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KVY 23:19 - Apr 17 with 1040 viewschrismakin

Hope we can get through the leagues in the next 2 seasons,

For what we sold Mings for, IMO KVY will end up being worth more.

What a natural player, for someone who has just come back from long term injury, he's so calm under pressure, knows how to use his body to defend, enjoys getting forward and loves to make those runs into the middle of the field, which is very rare from a fullback position.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 23:23]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

KVY on 23:27 - Apr 17 with 965 viewsDeano69

If he plays every game next season, we go up. Heard it here first.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

KVY on 23:27 - Apr 17 with 963 viewsSamWhiteUK

He's class. Better than the vast majority of what we have.
KVY on 07:33 - Apr 18 with 777 viewsnoggin

How refreshing yesterday to see KVY and Dobra run with the ball and try to create an opening. When KVY took that shot, which flew over the bar, I nearly cried with joy (I didn't really). It seems so long since we had a player with the confidence to have a go from distance.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

KVY on 07:41 - Apr 18 with 755 viewschrismakin

KVY on 07:33 - Apr 18 by noggin

How refreshing yesterday to see KVY and Dobra run with the ball and try to create an opening. When KVY took that shot, which flew over the bar, I nearly cried with joy (I didn't really). It seems so long since we had a player with the confidence to have a go from distance.

I noticed PC spoke with KVY moments before the freekick was played short to him, almost as if PC had said 'believe' as KVY got the ball and went on that run.

I thought Dobra, Ward, KVY, Bishops all got heavily involved yesturday, even Dozzell made a few runs towards their goal. The Ward offsides annoyed me, I think he had 3 where he'd progressed and we played him in only for him to be offside in a place he really shouldn't have been.

For me, I'd like to see Dobra given the next 5 games, and keep Edwards on the left.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

KVY on 07:54 - Apr 18 with 711 viewsnoggin

KVY on 07:41 - Apr 18 by chrismakin

I noticed PC spoke with KVY moments before the freekick was played short to him, almost as if PC had said 'believe' as KVY got the ball and went on that run.

I thought Dobra, Ward, KVY, Bishops all got heavily involved yesturday, even Dozzell made a few runs towards their goal. The Ward offsides annoyed me, I think he had 3 where he'd progressed and we played him in only for him to be offside in a place he really shouldn't have been.

For me, I'd like to see Dobra given the next 5 games, and keep Edwards on the left.

It might have been a blessing that Vincent Young was injured for so long under Lambert. He needs to be encouraged to run with the ball and I'm pretty sure Lambert wouldn't have given him that freedom.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

KVY on 07:59 - Apr 18 with 690 viewschrismakin

KVY on 07:54 - Apr 18 by noggin

It might have been a blessing that Vincent Young was injured for so long under Lambert. He needs to be encouraged to run with the ball and I'm pretty sure Lambert wouldn't have given him that freedom.

With lamberts slow burning possession football, I would imagine KVY being turned into a halfway line RB had he played, so agree it's a blessing ( Whilst not nice for him)
PC is definitely the best type of manager for a player like him, freedom, absolute freedom

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024