Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lazy Sunday Afternoon, got no time for worries? 17:36 - Apr 18 with 466 viewsPendejo

Just had a nice alfresco dining experience, my first since last summer, and first beer drawn from a pump since before Christmas, beautiful sunshine, just the wife and i. Fantastique.

Start a new job Tuesday, last day of volunteering tomorrow.

Ipswich to get 5 Wins from 5 smash way into play offs and uuuuuuppppp we go!
(Think the beer has gone to my head)

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Lazy Sunday Afternoon, got no time for worries? on 18:23 - Apr 18 with 398 viewsBlueBadger

Second of three night shifts tonight. We've had the hideous winter, we had a real lull between mid Feb and late March and now workload is levelling back off to 'standard April business' with a side order of 'more pancreatitis than usual because people have been sat home drinking for four months'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lazy Sunday Afternoon, got no time for worries? on 21:43 - Apr 18 with 332 viewsMelford

We were absolutely rammed today, we've got a lot of space out back and a couple of other pubs in the village haven't opened yet because they've got no garden. I knocked out 90 odd meals today, ***king hard work when you've haven't worked a proper shift since last year.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024