Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millions of people allowing a handful 22:38 - Apr 18 with 1563 viewsCoco

Of super rich, super greedy **various aged** aged **of any race or creed** men ruin everything. Again.

Sorry was channelling my inner Michael Moore and didn't think anyone would be so triggered by it. I will have another look at those who make up the rules for the rest of us. Thanks for your patience in this matter.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 15:15]

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Millions of people allowing a handful (n/t) on 22:38 - Apr 18 with 1545 viewsvapour_trail

The general election was ages ago mate.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 22:38]

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Millions of people allowing a handful on 13:27 - Apr 19 with 1249 viewsRegencyBlue

Don’t see what their age and race have to do with anything.

Also, you have seen the owners of Man City?
Millions of people allowing a handful on 13:44 - Apr 19 with 1210 viewsJ2BLUE

Millions of people allowing a handful on 13:27 - Apr 19 by RegencyBlue

Don’t see what their age and race have to do with anything.

Also, you have seen the owners of Man City?

Basically just fishing for upvotes. Would have gone over better on Twitter I suspect where you get bonus points if you crowbar in some blame for white men.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Millions of people allowing a handful on 13:47 - Apr 19 with 1188 viewsCoco

Millions of people allowing a handful on 13:44 - Apr 19 by J2BLUE

Basically just fishing for upvotes. Would have gone over better on Twitter I suspect where you get bonus points if you crowbar in some blame for white men.

lol.

Because i's the usual demographic of those in charge. It isn't a personal attack bless your heart.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Millions of people allowing a handful on 13:50 - Apr 19 with 1185 viewsvanmunt

what a pathetic thing to post.
Millions of people allowing a handful on 14:31 - Apr 19 with 1096 viewsDarth_Koont

Millions of people allowing a handful on 13:50 - Apr 19 by vanmunt

what a pathetic thing to post.

Not really.

It’s 2021 and you can still connect far too many problems to rich, white male privelege.

I don’t make the rules unfortunately. They do.

Pronouns: He/Him

Millions of people allowing a handful on 14:36 - Apr 19 with 1076 viewsvanmunt

Millions of people allowing a handful on 14:31 - Apr 19 by Darth_Koont

Not really.

It’s 2021 and you can still connect far too many problems to rich, white male privelege.

It could also be deemed as racist
Millions of people allowing a handful on 14:43 - Apr 19 with 1038 viewsWD19

Millions of people allowing a handful on 14:31 - Apr 19 by Darth_Koont

Not really.

Football was much better 40 years ago before white male privilege was created.
Login to get fewer ads

Millions of people allowing a handful on 14:56 - Apr 19 with 1007 viewsKropotkin123

Personally, I think Luke Chambers has to much power throughout the whole of the football pyramid and if we had got rid of him a season or two ago, this would never have happened.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Millions of people allowing a handful on 14:59 - Apr 19 with 989 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

I could even challenge the 'middle aged' part of your thread as being ageist. Many of the owners or part owners of these clubs are over 70. One is nearer 90 than 80!
I am aware that many on here seem to not like successful middle aged white man but let's seem to be fair.
Millions of people allowing a handful on 15:04 - Apr 19 with 977 viewsSpruceMoose

Millions of people allowing a handful on 13:44 - Apr 19 by J2BLUE

To be fair, most of the time rich White men are to blame for the world's ills though. I know, I know, not ALL rich White men.

Still, I suspect being snippy about that fact will go over well on TWTD, maybe you'll get some bonus points!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Millions of people allowing a handful on 15:10 - Apr 19 with 960 viewsJ2BLUE

Millions of people allowing a handful on 15:04 - Apr 19 by SpruceMoose

To be fair, most of the time rich White men are to blame for the world's ills though. I know, I know, not ALL rich White men.

Still, I suspect being snippy about that fact will go over well on TWTD, maybe you'll get some bonus points!

Predictable.

Truly impaired.

Millions of people allowing a handful on 15:15 - Apr 19 with 935 viewsbluebud

Millions of people allowing a handful on 15:04 - Apr 19 by SpruceMoose

"To be fair, most of the time rich White men are to blame for the world's ills though. I know, I know, not ALL rich White men"

One of the most vaguest stupid sentences I've ever seen on here.

As you're the self proclaimed King of Chantry (KOC) and a real authority on nothing - tell me why I'm wrong.
Millions of people allowing a handful on 15:32 - Apr 19 with 900 viewsJ2BLUE

Millions of people allowing a handful on 13:47 - Apr 19 by Coco

lol.

Because i's the usual demographic of those in charge. It isn't a personal attack bless your heart.

No one is triggered sweetheart. Get over yourself. We just think you're being a cock.

Truly impaired.

Millions of people allowing a handful on 15:35 - Apr 19 with 896 viewsCoco

Millions of people allowing a handful on 15:32 - Apr 19 by J2BLUE

No one is triggered sweetheart. Get over yourself. We just think you're being a cock.

'We'?

You sound like a reasonable and intelligent chap. Well done you.

Millions of people allowing a handful on 15:40 - Apr 19 with 879 viewsSpruceMoose

Millions of people allowing a handful on 15:15 - Apr 19 by bluebud

"To be fair, most of the time rich White men are to blame for the world's ills though. I know, I know, not ALL rich White men"

One of the most vaguest stupid sentences I've ever seen on here.

As you're the self proclaimed King of Chantry (KOC) and a real authority on nothing - tell me why I'm wrong.

Arf! Making demands like you're some kind of poster I've even noticed before!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Millions of people allowing a handful on 16:00 - Apr 19 with 831 viewsSpruceMoose

Millions of people allowing a handful on 15:10 - Apr 19 by J2BLUE

Predictable.

Do you not think your own response was anything other than entirely predictable also?

Millions of people allowing a handful on 16:09 - Apr 19 with 820 viewsDarth_Koont

Millions of people allowing a handful on 14:36 - Apr 19 by vanmunt

It could also be deemed as racist

Could do. But as a white man myself, I’m prepared to let it slide.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024