Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mourinho sacked 10:27 - Apr 19 with 1109 viewsvapour_trail

Six days before cup final

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Mourinho sacked on 10:31 - Apr 19 with 1052 viewsOldsmoker

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Mourinho sacked on 10:33 - Apr 19 with 1018 viewsGiant_Midget

The first of managerial sacking of the European super league.
Mourinho sacked on 10:33 - Apr 19 with 1018 viewsSwansea_Blue

That was obviously a bad fit. Even I saw it, so why someone like Levy didn't is a bit of a mystery to me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Mourinho sacked on 10:35 - Apr 19 with 1001 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Mourinho sacked on 10:35 - Apr 19 with 982 viewswkj

He might have been unhappy about something and made it known... I wonder what it could be

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Mourinho sacked on 10:39 - Apr 19 with 916 viewsJackSted

Rumour is he was sacked for opposing the ESL

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Mourinho sacked on 10:41 - Apr 19 with 898 viewsOsborneOneNil

Mourinho sacked on 10:39 - Apr 19 by JackSted

Possibly a bit swift for that to be the reason.
Mourinho sacked on 10:49 - Apr 19 with 833 viewsSWGF

Phew. Let's hope that those Spurs fans really get the manager they all deserve.

Entitled pricks.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Login to get fewer ads

Mourinho sacked on 10:50 - Apr 19 with 816 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Mourinho sacked on 10:39 - Apr 19 by JackSted

If true at least he, if not Levy, recognised that letting 6 other PL sides disappear off to the ESL was Spurs' best chance of winning the PL.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Mourinho sacked on 10:51 - Apr 19 with 794 viewsBLUEGOLD

Mourinho sacked on 10:50 - Apr 19 by You_Bloo_Right

If true at least he, if not Levy, recognised that letting 6 other PL sides disappear off to the ESL was Spurs' best chance of winning the PL.

That's very harsh the day after he managed them to their first qualification for the European Super League
Mourinho sacked on 11:05 - Apr 19 with 703 viewsdavblue

That's Jose done in England now i suspect unless an Everton, West Ham take a punt on him now.

It's a shame in some ways how his stock has dropped, that initial whirlwind in his 1st spell at Chelsea was a period i look back on fondly, he came in and shook up the hierarchy and he did change the face of English football. Fergie's team were set up to come good in the 2nd half of the season, he had to change his style to take on the challenge of Chelsea and Jose from game 1 as they couldn't be so many points behind.

The football wasn't great but it was a million times better than his in recent years where he's become more of a Mick type of manager, score a goal and look to protect it at all costs rather than being proactive.

Since his spell at Madrid, he's never been the same though, the politics broke him, which is ironic considering he's been a politics player himself.

He's been a great manager in the 1st half of his career and clubs will now appoint him in the hope he still has that magic rather than believing he has it still.
Mourinho sacked on 11:06 - Apr 19 with 683 viewsgiant_stow

Mourinho sacked on 11:05 - Apr 19 by davblue

That's Jose done in England now i suspect unless an Everton, West Ham take a punt on him now.

It's a shame in some ways how his stock has dropped, that initial whirlwind in his 1st spell at Chelsea was a period i look back on fondly, he came in and shook up the hierarchy and he did change the face of English football. Fergie's team were set up to come good in the 2nd half of the season, he had to change his style to take on the challenge of Chelsea and Jose from game 1 as they couldn't be so many points behind.

The football wasn't great but it was a million times better than his in recent years where he's become more of a Mick type of manager, score a goal and look to protect it at all costs rather than being proactive.

Since his spell at Madrid, he's never been the same though, the politics broke him, which is ironic considering he's been a politics player himself.

He's been a great manager in the 1st half of his career and clubs will now appoint him in the hope he still has that magic rather than believing he has it still.

He may yet flourish at a smaller club (if his ego will let him to take a gig like that)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Mourinho sacked on 11:09 - Apr 19 with 671 viewschicoazul

Mourinho sacked on 10:49 - Apr 19 by SWGF

Phew. Let's hope that those Spurs fans really get the manager they all deserve.

Entitled pricks.

Now now, let’s not talk about Liz Edwards and co like that.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Mourinho sacked on 11:37 - Apr 19 with 613 viewsPJH

Mourinho sacked on 11:06 - Apr 19 by giant_stow

He may yet flourish at a smaller club (if his ego will let him to take a gig like that)

He is just leaving a small club isn't he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024