Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer thrown out of the pub 15:47 - Apr 19 with 4530 viewsStokieBlue

He is of course entitled to not want Starmer in his pub but to then accuse him of failing the country for not opposing lockdown and for allowing restrictions on people is a denial of the science. I thought he was going to accuse him on not challenging the Tories enough which would be a fair point but he decided to attack the science instead.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-56802020

Of course he is upset due to the economic issues that have come with lockdown but it's also important to not rewrite the science now that some things are opening up.

The BBC seem to have missed the unsavoury line at the start where he says we messed up the economy to save old people but it's available on the videos on YouTube. I wonder how widespread that view is across the country?

Starmers security also rather heavy-handed there, no real need for that.

SB
[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 15:49]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Starmer thrown out of the pub on 16:50 - Apr 20 with 365 viewschicoazul

Starmer thrown out of the pub on 16:33 - Apr 20 by J2BLUE

Do you mean Starmer's team set up for him to be thrown out of a pub?

I want to know why Starmer had the landlords eye glasses.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Starmer thrown out of the pub on 16:50 - Apr 20 with 366 viewsHARRY10

Starmer thrown out of the pub on 16:40 - Apr 20 by 26_Paz

No, I mean the landlord set Starmer up. Told his team he’d be all nice and then just started shouted at him as his mate recorded

well he was hardly likely to make available his intention to act like a nutter, was he ?
Starmer thrown out of the pub on 16:59 - Apr 20 with 351 views26_Paz

Starmer thrown out of the pub on 16:50 - Apr 20 by HARRY10

well he was hardly likely to make available his intention to act like a nutter, was he ?

No but clearly the Labour Party would have approached him asked ‘can Kier Starmer come to your pub?’. The honest answer would have been ‘no, I’d prefer it if he didn’t’’. Instead, he’s clearly said ‘yes, of course, when does he want to come?’. Then he’s waited round the corner for him to get in for his chance at a bit of televised outrage. Sneaky.

The Paz Man

Starmer thrown out of the pub on 17:13 - Apr 20 with 331 viewsHARRY10

Starmer thrown out of the pub on 16:59 - Apr 20 by 26_Paz

No but clearly the Labour Party would have approached him asked ‘can Kier Starmer come to your pub?’. The honest answer would have been ‘no, I’d prefer it if he didn’t’’. Instead, he’s clearly said ‘yes, of course, when does he want to come?’. Then he’s waited round the corner for him to get in for his chance at a bit of televised outrage. Sneaky.

thank you for that stunning deduction, Sherlock
Starmer thrown out of the pub on 17:48 - Apr 20 with 306 viewsJ2BLUE

Starmer thrown out of the pub on 17:13 - Apr 20 by HARRY10

thank you for that stunning deduction, Sherlock

Don't be horrible. It's actually very honest of Paz.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Starmer thrown out of the pub on 19:41 - Apr 20 with 278 viewsDripFedFred

Starmer thrown out of the pub on 19:48 - Apr 20 with 269 viewsm14_blue

Starmer thrown out of the pub on 17:48 - Apr 20 by J2BLUE

Don't be horrible. It's actually very honest of Paz.

And wasn't something I'd realised either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024