Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas 16:41 - Apr 19 with 512 viewsbluelagos

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-australia-56798393

Check out the video, it won't be too long fingers crossed. :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:43 - Apr 19 with 498 viewsfooters

As far as I know, the only thing Sprucey really cares about is scotch eggs. Forget the family, the man just wants scotch eggs.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:45 - Apr 19 with 484 viewsStokieBlue

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:43 - Apr 19 by footers

As far as I know, the only thing Sprucey really cares about is scotch eggs. Forget the family, the man just wants scotch eggs.

No excuse for him not making his own.

I'm expecting him to have mastered a duck egg and black pudding scotch egg by tomorrow.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:46 - Apr 19 with 475 viewsbluelagos

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:43 - Apr 19 by footers

One expat used to bring massive pork pies (Like the size of a dinner plate) back from trips to the UK and treat the whole pub to a slice on his return :-)

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:47 - Apr 19 with 469 viewsbluelagos

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:45 - Apr 19 by StokieBlue

I'm expecting him to have mastered a duck egg and black pudding scotch egg by tomorrow.

SB

White pudding is where it's at Stokie.

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:49 - Apr 19 with 465 viewsfooters

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:47 - Apr 19 by bluelagos

Harder to come by these days I find. Morrisons used to stock it all the time but missing on my last two visits. For shame. Very few caffs do it either. Gap in the market maybe.

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:52 - Apr 19 with 452 viewsStokieBlue

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:47 - Apr 19 by bluelagos

It certainly has it's place, however I'm not convinced that place is within a scotch egg.

It's worth a try though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:53 - Apr 19 with 447 viewsbluelagos

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:49 - Apr 19 by footers

Harder to come by these days I find. Morrisons used to stock it all the time but missing on my last two visits. For shame. Very few caffs do it either. Gap in the market maybe.

I brought some back from Ireland for my landlord a few years back. Can we still bring it back with the new EU/UK rules?

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:55 - Apr 19 with 445 viewsbluelagos

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:52 - Apr 19 by StokieBlue

It certainly has it's place, however I'm not convinced that place is within a scotch egg.

It's worth a try though.

SB

My cooking is nothing special - but am all for trying things out.

Guessing not too many people on here have done suya at a barbecue? Proper nice when it's done the Nigerian way. Same with jollof rice.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:56 - Apr 19 with 447 viewsSpruceMoose

You utter tit. I can't believe you would be so callous.

As if I wouldn't be missing sausage rolls too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:56 - Apr 19 with 436 viewsSpruceMoose

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:45 - Apr 19 by StokieBlue

SB

I have made my own... but... sausage meat here isn't up to scratch.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:56 - Apr 19 with 435 viewsfooters

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:53 - Apr 19 by bluelagos

I brought some back from Ireland for my landlord a few years back. Can we still bring it back with the new EU/UK rules?

Guessing so for personal consumption, just different to import/export. It certainly won't stop the footers clan's yearly supply of poitin making its way across the Irish Sea :)

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:58 - Apr 19 with 433 viewsSpruceMoose

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:55 - Apr 19 by bluelagos

My cooking is nothing special - but am all for trying things out.

Guessing not too many people on here have done suya at a barbecue? Proper nice when it's done the Nigerian way. Same with jollof rice.

A 'Suya' at a BBQ?

I'm not sure what that is, but it sounds like a common response are attending one of J2's cook outs, shortly after experiencing a 'crapya' as in, crapya pants through food poisoning.

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 17:09 - Apr 19 with 416 viewsbluelagos

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:58 - Apr 19 by SpruceMoose

A 'Suya' at a BBQ?

I'm not sure what that is, but it sounds like a common response are attending one of J2's cook outs, shortly after experiencing a 'crapya' as in, crapya pants through food poisoning.

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2020/10/nigerian-beef-suya.html

Done properly - is lovely. Beef or goat - with shed loads of chilli pepper marinade, left for like a day before cooking. Then bbq it for a few hours - proper burned.

Best served with chopped onion and tomato, with a tooth pic to eat it. Served in old Nigerian newspaper from a road side grill. Perfect end to an evening much like a kebab is in England.

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 18:47 - Apr 19 with 369 viewsfactual_blue

FAO Sprucey and a few others missing loved ones overseas on 16:56 - Apr 19 by SpruceMoose

You utter tit. I can't believe you would be so callous.

As if I wouldn't be missing sausage rolls too.

How about a sausage roll with an egg in it, gala pie style?

Dear Dragons' Den...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024